• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6 20 loss seasons in 35 years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Any USF fan has the right to be upset on how the basketball program has gone the last 10 years or so. Hell, I am glad there are some USF fans that are pissed off about the losing. The day when all the USF fans are satisfied with this losing is the day we should just shut down the program IMO. I am not blaming McCullum on this mess, but I will say that he better turn it around next season or I will be with the Darkside. The good news is that there are only three more games left before we can go inside our caves and hybernate until next season. Next season it is on. Everything will be fair game IMO.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Any USF fan has the right to be upset on how the basketball program has gone the last 10 years or so. Hell, I am glad there are some USF fans that are pissed off about the losing. The day when all the USF fans are satisfied with this losing is the day we should just shut down the program IMO. I am not blaming McCullum on this mess, but I will say that he better turn it around next season or I will be with the Darkside. The good news is that there are only three more games left before we can go inside our caves and hybernate until next season. Next season it is on. Everything will be fair game IMO.

hopefully Wollard makes the decision that enough is enough. I'm worried that this team may pull off a miracle at beat UCONN. Then McCullom is guarenteed another year, another year to push us back

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  975
  • Days Won:  1

I feel for the current students who are basketball fans as I was when I was in school.  I was a student for at least 2 if not 3 of those 20 loss seasons between 85-89.  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

That sucks you just missed the first year we won the Sunbelt and went to the NCAA's

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  975
  • Days Won:  1

deathrow: exactly - still go to see Dobras et al play for a year in person.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

randy and the rest of the peanut gallery, you guys are not usf supporters, of the basketball team, so just let it be and lay off the team, i don't see them coming to you and ******** at you for something your doing wrong in student government, do you?  know, so lay off of them.  nobody is perfect and sometimes you have off seasons like we are this year, anybody who doesn't see the future with mccullum and the good hes done here is stupid.  randy, your a member of SG as well as a member of SBC and as a member of both you have a committment to be loyal to the university and all of its faculty and staff, which by the way includes the mens basketball coach here.  your a waste of space here, and in SG.  support the team and the coach, i'm sick of your f***ing B****ing.  like i said in countless other threads that you all don't seem to comprehend, we are sick of hearing you degrad mccullum and the team, you guys are bad fans, a good fan is one who sticks with the team and supports the players and coaches we have now.  thats what i'm doing and some of us here are.  until we get a new coach, i will support mccullum, because right now he is our coach, your B****ing on here won't do anything to persuad the administration to fire the coach.  i have more to say, but if i say it i have a feeling i might say something degrading to you and about you, like you are doing to mccullum

Andy,

To be a supporter of a team does not mean you have to accept what is going on with the program. I will be there as I have been all year supporting the team. I hope we do have a coaching change. I feel that is what is needed to get better as a program. i dont see how that makes me not a supporter of the program. If I didnt care I wouldn't complain. I could say to you how could a supporter of the school be satidfied with the longest losing streak in the country and watching your team get hammered by the likes of DePaul, Rutgers, and Providence? You have a different view than I do on what needs to be done with the athletics program. I dont question your dedication to the University how do you question mine.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

i think this is a great post.

next year RMC should have in place all that he needs to compete and he better prove it.

let's be clear he will not win the BE, he may not be top half of the BE, but he better go to new york madison square at a minimum.

if he cannot coach "HIS" team to get to MSG then he needs to go.

randy and the rest of the peanut gallery, you guys are not usf supporters, of the basketball team, so just let it be and lay off the team, i don't see them coming to you and ******** at you for something your doing wrong in student government, do you?  know, so lay off of them.  nobody is perfect and sometimes you have off seasons like we are this year, anybody who doesn't see the future with mccullum and the good hes done here is stupid.  randy, your a member of SG as well as a member of SBC and as a member of both you have a committment to be loyal to the university and all of its faculty and staff, which by the way includes the mens basketball coach here.  your a waste of space here, and in SG.  support the team and the coach, i'm sick of your f***ing B****ing.  like i said in countless other threads that you all don't seem to comprehend, we are sick of hearing you degrad mccullum and the team, you guys are bad fans, a good fan is one who sticks with the team and supports the players and coaches we have now.  thats what i'm doing and some of us here are.  until we get a new coach, i will support mccullum, because right now he is our coach, your B****ing on here won't do anything to persuad the administration to fire the coach.  i have more to say, but if i say it i have a feeling i might say something degrading to you and about you, like you are doing to mccullum

and with your mention of SG. If you know of something that is not being done right then hold the members of SG accountable.  They should be held accountable. Just as the head of the basketball team needs to be held accountable.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

29 years in which we lost less than 20

not bad