• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ricky violates drug policy, again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  0

If you are going to play in a league,  you have to follow the rules.

Is smoking a plant that big a deal ?  No. It just happens to illegal.

I still think alcohol when abused  is worse and causes more problems. (but I like it)  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Ya, I think this could be a case of Ricky getting teh last laugh JG, if he's suspended for the year he doens't have to pay the Dolphins back...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If he doesn't have to pay the dolphins back, maybe Rickey did this on purpose?

I have no idea, but why not... if he didn't want to play anyway but was just to not have to pay the dolphins, it seems feasible.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

As a Dolphins fan, it sucks. But it bugs me that a drug like Marijuana would lead teh NFL to suspending a player for a year. Mind it is his 4th sentence, but would be only his 2nd failed test (he missed 2 others).

Guys like Michael Pittman have THREE domestic violence arrests on record and ran his Hummer into his wife's car with her kid into it, and only got a couple games.

I'm not a fan of the grass, but can you really tell me that it's so bad that he should be suspended for a year? Sure it's illegal, but so is beating your wife...3 times...

The NFL's priorities kill me.

I agree, the NFL's priorities kill me, too. Pittman shouldn't have gotten any games off. If the legal system had him available to play, he should have played ............

If Williams was caught using a substance banned by the NFL, he should be suspended............. but if the substance he was using is NOT a performance enhancing drug, it shouldn't be banned.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, the NFL's priorities kill me, too. Pittman shouldn't have gotten any games off. If the legal system had him available to play, he should have played ............

If Williams was caught using a substance banned by the NFL, he should be suspended............. but if the substance he was using is NOT a performance enhancing drug, it shouldn't be banned.

Except then it would be like "PLAYMAKERS" and the guys would be smoking crack at halftime. Well I guess "coke" might be considered performance enhancing.   ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Except then it would be like "PLAYMAKERS" and the guys would be smoking crack at halftime. Well I gues "coke" might be considered performance enhancing.   ;D

Maybe I should have said performance "altering" instead of "enhancing" .....  ;)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

do they bug the white players this much?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no kidding

racism in sports is still alive and well

especially in baseball