• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would it have made...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

a difference if Coach Mac had not "diciplined" Holmes last night? It seems to me another form of dicipline might have been used, when you could have possibly won your first game. I can see it if we had a bench. But at this point in the venture, what ever happened to running laps?  Reaper ???

he shot 1-11 from the field. if anything it kept the game close. 0-7 from 3 point line.

it seems like there is at least one guy out of our top 4 that have a terrible game and it ends up costing us.

if they could all get it together at the same time maybe we could win one were not supposed to.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

a difference if Coach Mac had not "diciplined" Holmes last night? It seems to me another form of dicipline might have been used, when you could have possibly won your first game. I can see it if we had a bench. But at this point in the venture, what ever happened to running laps?  Reaper ???

Trust in RcM as long as he is our coach. Have faith. He is gambling his job over weather or not if he is making the correct move. It is his dollar$ on the line.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

What was he punished for?  I noticed he was sitting at the begining...what was that about?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Probably told Mac he was a bum.  If that was the case, no need to get punished.  Should have been upgraded to bench coach.  

herm -  :'(

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

They wouldnt say any more than it was a team matter and it's been handled.

Second guessing now does us no good. What if Dennis had played more? He's our best defender, is he good for 3 points? 5 points? What if Buckley wouldn't have traveled, or hit one of those shots he missed? What if Sol wouldn't have picked up that 4th foul (at which point the game was about lost)? What if McHugh Mattis had more versitlity than a two handed dunk?

What if.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i don't think it would have matter considering how poorly he was shooting, he was doing more damage to us by being on the court and taking every single shot he could and missing all but one. i thought he was capko, and was yelling for him not to shoot anymore