• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wikipedia Article Speculates about USF Rivals...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

It's because unlike you, WE WERE THERE.  We know how bad things were and weren't.  From first hand experience, I know there was some overreacting from some USF fans that have never seen so many opposing tailgaters before.  I also know there were some jerkoffs from both sides.  Every school has at least one Sheriff.

You're in Detroit.  You only know what people tell you.  So who really is drinking the koolaid?  The one who is was there or the one who believed everything he read? ::)

Yup, that's me, I know nothing, and should only believe the people who saw what agrees with their opinion.  Yup, I see that logic.

Get your head out of the sand.  There were people who didn't like the way many of your fans acted.  Deal with it, instead of attacking me on it.  All I'm doing is reminding people on this thread that there were a lot of people who didn't enjoy it.

Just because you don't like that opinion doesn't mean that you should get so perturbed about it and start attacking anyone whose opin ion differs from yours.

Somebody else used to do that here, your good old buddy STK.  Smazza does it too.  Is that your level of credibility, or are you going to simply admit that there were people who didn't like the way some of your fans acted?  The facts are the facts, even when you don't like them.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always amazed by the way some people act so childish when faced with things they don't like, and I guess that's the entire basis of this thread, going right back to how it started.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Wasn't there an arrest for having sex in the bathroom?  THAT is a reason to never play the game agian.   ;)

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

Yup, that's me, I know nothing, and should only believe the people who saw what agrees with their opinion.  Yup, I see that logic.

I think it is more who you are choosing to agree with.  You seem to be siding with a vocal (although not that vocal because none of us hear them) minority.  I can't believe out of the 40,000 fans there that evening that every one of them was harassed.  If that was the case we'd all have heard something about it.

I think that is the point.  You can choose to listen to the negativity about the event or accept that it probably wasn't all that bad.  I mean was it so bad that the next time a UCF/USF game is played in RJS those fans won't go?  If that's true it is sad.

I mean honestly -- what is the absolute worst thing that you heard happened?  I just want one example and it will at least give those of us that didn't see or experience it a feeling for maybe how bad it actually was.  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

Wasn't there an arrest for having sex in the bathroom?  THAT is a reason to never play the game agian.   ;)

Martial Law was declared.  Oh the humanity!

I mean honestly -- what is the absolute worst thing that you heard happened?  I just want one example and it will at least give those of us that didn't see or experience it a feeling for maybe how bad it actually was.  

The worst that I heard that I can recall right now was a pregnant woman that had a beer dumped on her in the parking lot by a female UCF fan.

My sole point in this topic was that there are people that left that game very pissed off about the way UCF fans acted, and that I heard several say they would not go to a game against UCF again.  I never said that every UCF fan acted like an a-hole or that every USF fan was pissed off, or any of the other fallacies that I'm seeing on this thread.  People on this thread act like sissies when they see something that doesn't match their opinion, DawgPound is a good example.

Go back in the message board's history, the threads are still there...

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I can post pictures of the USF student who decked a UCF student and the paramedics had to come...if you really need the reality check.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

We sit in the middle of opposing fans every game. By far the worst fans last year were UCF. "BUT" it was mostly college kids. They were so drunk and stupid they did not realize they were getting killed on the field.  They continued to talk junk and act like idiots.  They were coming close to crossing the line. We did almost brawl with them because my friends and I are crazy and almost as stupid as them.  Of course I will be in Orlando, but would not take the the family to that game.......... >:(

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

I can post pictures of the USF student who decked a UCF student and the paramedics had to come...if you really need the reality check.

Good he probably deserved it !

OH! He got knocked the f**k out ***** !

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Jeez, 20 pages and counting on this thread. I'm not reading all that ISH.

Louisville is an on-the-field rivarly. UCF is a fanbase rivalry. There's no arguing this and it should provide everyone some closure.

P.S. I made it more of a priority to travel to see the UCF game than any other because I have so many friends at UCF whom I wanted to watch lose pathetically to my team. But I brag to others more about the Louisville win, because that actually matters in the grand scheme of things.