• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 Tix for Seton Hall Game With Green & Gold Ro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I am going to try something new.

I have 2 unused tix for tonights game.

The tix are lower level behind the hoop with Green & Gold Room access.

The 4 requirements to get them are

Email me at matt@bloomtownflorist.com by 3:40.

Meet me at the dome's ticket office at 5:30.

Buy me 2 beers or soda during the game.

Sit in the 2 seats away from the aisle. (I like the leg room)

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Make that four... I'm throwing mine in the mix as well.  Email me csherwin@admin.usf.edu.  Just ask that you also buy Bloomtown a beer, and that you're a Bulls Club donor at some level.  

If you've been complaining about the empties in the lower bowl... now is your chance to do something about it!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

Bloomtown, is that scalping?  I mean, those beers/soda sound higher than the value (not price) of those tickets....its a buyers market my friend.   ;)

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

It may be scalping. But if they go unused I can use the space as a bed.

Now this is what I'm talking about. I wish I could go tonight. I'd take you guys up on this.

If the Bulls Club had a board where donors could exchange tickets, we could get people into unused seats. They could rank donors according to donation amounts and let them trade up seat levels if they are going to the game or trade down if they aren't. They must be a donor and must have season tickets to trade though.

heck some of the diehard donors like bloomtown and collin could maybe score floor seats for a game that doesn't get much demand.

Give the leftover (lowest level donor tickets i.e. Bullseye level) tickets that donors have traded up from to a charity(Boys and Girls club) an let the donors that traded their tickets away use it as a tax writeoff and the kids go to the game for free.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I agree green... not a bad idea.  That puts the situation totally voluntary on the part of the donors as to if they give up tickets, and still could satisfy the wants of the other donors and fans that don't like seeing lots of unused seats.

There still would be unused seats from donors that don't wish to give up tickets, but it would still be a good middle ground.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

We had a ticket exchange/sale board here, but it was a ghost town...  it would be easy to start again if people would make the effort to distribute their tickets in some manner..Also had the auction site set up for tickets...I think it was used once.  Open to suggestions - would love to work out a process with the Bulls Club and/or Ticketing to help resolve the no-shows..

I agree green... not a bad idea.  That puts the situation totally voluntary on the part of the donors as to if they give up tickets, and still could satisfy the wants of the other donors and fans that don't like seeing lots of unused seats.

There still would be unused seats from donors that don't wish to give up tickets, but it would still be a good middle ground.

Imagine this, Velcro.

We have a ticket exchange board on Go USF Bulls.com.

Logins and passwords to Bulls Club donors only.

If a donor knows he won't make a game then he can put his ticket up for trade. In the end he gets a ticket that can then be donated to the local Boys and Girls Club and he can use that as a tax writeoff.

Donors who are going to the game can trade their ticket for his better ticket. Higher donor level always wins out. Then his ticket goes up for bid. etc, etc.

Bidding stops 2 hours before tip and all tickets are reassigned at the box office. Must bring your ticket that you traded in exchange for your ticket upgrade.

This could work.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Imagine this, Velcro.

We have a ticket exchange board on Go USF Bulls.com.

Logins and passwords to Bulls Club donors only.

If a donor knows he won't make a game then he can put his ticket up for trade. In the end he gets a ticket that can then be donated to the local Boys and Girls Club and he can use that as a tax writeoff.

Donors who are going to the game can trade their ticket for his better ticket. Higher donor level always wins out. Then his ticket goes up for bid. etc, etc.

Bidding stops 2 hours before tip and all tickets are reassigned at the box office. Must bring your ticket that you traded in exchange for your ticket upgrade.

This could work.

Maybe it's just me but that seems way too complicated. Do you really think the lower bowl Bulls donors that don't care enough to go to the games now will want to got through all that?

I'd forego the Ticket Exchange Board and just use this board like Bloom and Collin did for any level tickets. Anybody who has tickets that can't go to a game can post it here to find a home. Worked for me during the Bowl game...

We had a ticket exchange/sale board here, but it was a ghost town...  it would be easy to start again if people would make the effort to distribute their tickets in some manner..Also had the auction site set up for tickets...I think it was used once.  Open to suggestions - would love to work out a process with the Bulls Club and/or Ticketing to help resolve the no-shows..

I could see where not having much of a market could be a problem. Most of the people on here have season tickets or don't live in the area.

The problem lies in getting those indemand seats, that people don't use, up for trade. They don't show for games so I don't think they are diehard enough to frequent this board.

That being said, if anyone has a ticket better than Level 2 Sec L that they won't use at any of the remaining games (other than tonights) then let me know. I'd be willing to trade tickets with you. I'd even buy you a beer or 2 for the upgrade.