• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moderators:  Off-Topic Post Removal

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Going forward the moderators on the Main Board are instructed to delete off-topic posts and threads deemed detrimental to the well being of the board.

This specifically means posts that are inserted into threads, and are not directly related to the subject matter of the thread.  To clarify, if a repeated, negative slant is inserted into a thread, it should be removed or edited if there is any redeeming value to the post.  Too many good threads are being hijacked by a few board members that clearly have only one message to deliver.

To be specific, this is to address the "Mac-bashers" and the "USF Basketball-bashers."  Your negative posts going on and on again with your personal opinion will be deleted.  This rule will also be applied to the "Leavitt-haters" that chime in with the same inane comment  on every football (and some non-football) threads.

We will record the number of posts/threads deleted and if necessary will take further action via suspension or account deletion.

Moderators will rely on their best judgment in an effort to be fair and considerate.  If your post is deleted or edited, please do not repeat the post or create a new post to complain.  My email account always welcomes your emails of concern, complaint and advice.

My aim is to make this a pleasant place for Bulls fans to exchange information.  In doing so, more and more people may become Bulls fans.  We get numerous hits via paid placement in search engines and paid online advertising.  The dollars invested in this online effort to recruit Bulls fans (as well as other board members' activities to attract other fans) goes to waste when so much of the posted material on the board is negative enough to drive away long time Bulls.  What effect could that have on someone with a potential interest in the Bulls?  A newbie would likely walk away with the belief our program sucks and its fans are suicidal cross-dressers.

There is nothing wrong with feeling discontent with any of the programs.  How you convey that is important.  If you think no one is hearing you, you are wrong.  I can list the people that don't like a particular coach - it's not necessary to post it continuously.  If you are trying to reach the USF Administration - send them an email.  Don't pollute the board with the same old, same old.

With that said try using a little tact and respect for your school and its coaches, administrators and players.  We want to build a productive and responsible online community.  Each of you have a role in it.  Be part of the process of building a strong online base for the Bulls and Bulls fans.  To do anything less is not supporting your school or team, regardless of how strong you may believe your level of concern to be.  

Thank you for your time reading this long post.  I hope it makes good sense to everyone.

Brad, aka Bulliever

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

That is without the lamest thing I have ever heard.  You are censoring people.  I have not posted anything that is unbecoming or distasteful.  You are simply erasing my posts because you don't like what I say.  

You get your wish, I will no longer post and tell everyone I am friends with to leave this site.  

That is the lamest thing I have ever seen.

I can't believe you would erase someones post.

Do we complain we have to read constant nonsense about how everyone hates rod smith.?  Half the posts that people put on this board, aren't related to the topic.  And your boys fill this place up with constant non-sense.  Ridiculous that you would erase someones post.  You act like we are cussing.  Mac is 6-14 and you are sick of hearing us talk about it.  I think that is really pathetic.  A true fan would understand our contempt for this program.

Good luck buddy.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I think "Mac" is 6-16..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

You get your wish, I will no longer post and tell everyone I am friends with to leave this site.  

There IS a God!   ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Wow ... a guest is gone ...  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Good luck buddy.

Suck up ....

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

That is without the lamest thing I have ever heard.  You are censoring people.  I have not posted anything that is unbecoming or distasteful.  You are simply erasing my posts because you don't like what I say.  

That is the lamest thing I have ever seen.

I can't believe you would erase someones post.

Do we complain we have to read constant nonsense about how everyone hates rod smith.?  Half the posts that people put on this board, aren't related to the topic.  And your boys fill this place up with constant non-sense.  Ridiculous that you would erase someones post.  You act like we are cussing.  Mac is 6-14 and you are sick of hearing us talk about it.  I think that is really pathetic.  A true fan would understand our contempt for this program.

Good luck buddy.

You're certainly welcome to start your own board if you think you can do better...

USFFan

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

You're certainly welcome to start your own board if you think you can do better...

USFFan

He's already got one ....

Ari's

Place

Personally, I don't think the posts should be deleted, just moved all into one giant ***** thread where they all can go and have a blast ...

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

He's already got one ....

Ari's

Place

ROFLMAO...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103