• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2006 Board Member Survey

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

There is a temporary board set up here,

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=2006Survey

to get some feedback from board members only.  Right now, there are 13 threads/questions on various topics and questions I have received from members over the last year.

Topics include:

• Guest Posting
  • Separate Football and Basketball Boards
  • Banning/Suspension policy
  • Pay vs free site

There are other things not so controversial and I invite every member to participate.  You may also comment on each and every survey question.

There are 13 questions out there now, and I expect more to be added so check back regularly.  Results will be displayed when the survey period ends (TBA).

If you have a question you believe would help the site by its incluion in the survey pool, please email it to me and help build the largest and best Bulls Online Community.

Thanks,

Brad, aka Bulliever

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

Brad,

I know this isn't the right forum or topic, but I can't seem to find your number to call you, so I sent a message here.

Tony and I have created  finally I might add  The Oracle Sports Blog, so we can keep up with the likes of the Trib and the Times.

Here's the link: oraclesports.blogspot.com

and we expect to see a link up there next to Brett's and Greg's blog.  ;)

We'll have the usually stuff they have: thoughts, opinions, little side facts, all sorts of good stuff and we'll update it a lot more than Brett and maybe a little more than Greg; he's pretty good about his.

Anyways, if you want more info from me about it, you can IM at Camunas21 and I'll talk to you online about it. If you want me to post a thread announcing it, let me know that as well.

So hope to here from you soon.

Mike Camunas

Hey Mike,

Thanks for making us aware of it.  I'll put a link up shortly.  We hope you will give us a little pub now and then in return (not the working night shift at McDonald's kind of pub either...   ;)).  We greatly enjoy the student involvement on TheBullsPen.com and would like to be able to reach a greater number of students.

Good luck with the blog.

Brad

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Agree that we could use more students commenting here.

Hey Board Members,

We're going to close the Survey Board in one week.  Please get your votes and comments in before Saturday, February 18.

Thanks,

Brad