• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. UCF Recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

i almost feel bad for ucf.  if you haven't compared this recruiting class with ours already, then it is worth a look.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=339&p=9&c=4&yr=2006

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Well if you take Stirrups out of our class...UCF SUCKS!

Actually for uCF its better to look at Rivals, the UCF site on scout has no one like Josh for ours.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Take Stirrups out of your class and do an average stars on your class vs UCF's.

The results will probably dissapoint you.  You are BCS right?

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

31-14 right?

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

it's really a battle of who sucks the least... being right in the middle of Florida, we should both be top 50 every year

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

How sad is this, we can not even poke fun at UCF. IMO, USF's recruiting class is a bigger disappointment then UCF, face it USF fans UCF has a pretty comparable recruiting class and no matter how many sticks and stones you throw it will remain that way, especially if Stirrups can not make the grade. USF had higher expectations then UCF going into recruiting season and failed to live up to them.

BigTipp, your response siting score is not only childish but typical from what I have seen posted from USF fans. We should dominate UCF and be looking at UF, FSU and Miami for verbal sparring. USF was selected for the BE based on the anticipation of USF growing into a dominant recruiting force that can compete for titles with the rest of the successful schools in Florida. Timeline is still to be determined but the expectations are high for USF and the BE is betting on the football team to carry the torch in about 5 years. Lets make an effort to look at the teams ahead of USF in the standings for viewing how successful they are instead of the teams (eg - UCF) behind them in the standings to justify their success. I will also suggest a word of caution when competing with UCF, they are set up much better to be successful in the near time then USF. When looking at the two schools: UCF has a better coaching staff, came on much better at the end of the season, approved plans to build a campus stadium and play a better brand of football then USF. They worry me for those reasons. As another point of reference, USF better not lose to them this coming year or UCF will begin to distance themselves from USF forcing USF fans to compte with FAU and FIU for bragging rites.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the fact that we are talking about ftu is ridiculolus

they are a low level cusa  team

we should be talking about usf and west virginia and other top 25 teams

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Bullish switch your name to Knightish. You are an idiot.  To all the Knight fans out there, be careful for what you wish for.  You wanted us and you got all of us.  The score was not even that close. We slapped you like a little *****. It could have even been much worse.  You want a yearly series with us ?  Why ?  So you can get slapped around every year.

Again, Bullish is really a UCF fan in disguise. MORON !!!!!!!!    

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

JG you are an egotistical a$$ that would rather talk about the meaningless past then the future of the programs. I am completely a USF fan who probably does and donates more for the athletic program at USF in a year then you have in your life. Then again I do not know you so maybe my remarks are off topic just like your dribble. Grow up and have a conversation about looking up rather then back - the topic of my original response. UCF should be a team that USF beats without question, it should not be a team we measure our success off of. Grow up and come back with how my original post was so wrong. USF had a disappointing recruiting class compared to UCF (USF has higher expectations and should have finished higher then 59 / 61), UCF coaches are better top to bottom then USF (George and company are a better staff when viewed by anyone other then USF fans), UCF improved while USF moved backwards at the end of the season (USF lost to 5 out of 8 while UCF won 8 in a row and scored 30+ and barely lost their bowl game). Again, my expectations maybe higher then yours when it comes to how successful USF is. UCF is not the team I want USF to be measured against, I prefer them to be the Gators' La Tech game instead of the Gators' Georgia game. I will end by suggesting that you offer at least a semi adult response to posts in the future.