• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another domination of UCF!

Every single one of our athletic programs is on the rise.

Aside from the obvious fact that USF has a basketball team in name only, let's see the football team put together two straight decent seasons. Even if you're generous enough to call 6-6 (4-3 BE) a good season, keep in mind that **** near *anything* would be considered "on the rise" after the Bulls' 2004 season. USF had, by its standards and in its position, a very good 2005 football season, highlighted obviously by the thrashing of Louisville and the Bulls' first bowl appearance. They did still lose to UConn, though, as well as less-embarassing-of-a-loss Pittsburgh. Let's see them make a return bowl trip in 2006 before you say the team is progressing.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Aside from the obvious fact that USF has a basketball team in name only,

Sagarin

USF   184

UCF   240

Sagarin

USF   184

UCF   240

The fact that your defense of USF's basketball team is that they're better than UCF only proves just how bad this team is. Last I checked, being better than UCF in basketball doesn't constitute "on the rise."

The fact that your defense of USF's basketball team is that they're better than UCF only proves just how bad this team is. Last I checked, being better than UCF in basketball doesn't constitute "on the rise."

Check out the thread title. That's what this is all about ....... the bb team, as horrible as it is, is obviously on the rise in comparison with the Kanigits.

Check out the thread title. That's what this is all about ....... the bb team, as horrible as it is, is obviously on the rise in comparison with the Kanigits.

OK but you weren't responding to the thread title, you were responding to my response to someone claiming all our sports teams were on the rise. I don't see the letters "UCF" in that sentence.

OK but you weren't responding to the thread title, you were responding to my response to someone claiming all our sports teams were on the rise. I don't see the letters "UCF" in that sentence.

Actually it wasn't your post I was responding to at all, it was the other 'Guest''s post .........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Our RPI is higher than yours in hoops.  We're still fighting for an NIT bid :)  You're fighting for that 1st conference win.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

UCF guy has a point about our bball team.  Really sad

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

How's C-USA treating you???

We're moving up, and you are moving...well, maybe C-USA isn't any sort of move, now is it?