• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NSD Surprises?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Thaddeus Lewis and Bryant Miller should be the only signing day surprise decisions tomorrow. If Lewis goes to Pitt, he'll probably sit behind Stull for a few yrs before starting. If Lewis goes to TCU, he won't be able to compete for a NC. Therefore, I think it's between us and Duke. Even moreso since those two visits are fresh in his mind. Speaking of which, Duke may have problems b/c of their recent visits and involving their alumni, which is illegal. I wonder if this has been picked up by USF's staff. I somehow see Thaddeus choosing us, even after his really good visit to Durham. IMO, Miller is going to Auburn.

That being said, I don't think there will be any other surprises. All that we have listed as commitments should end up signing their LOI, even Stirrups. There is no chance whatsoever that James and Rose will sign with us, so don't get your hopes up there.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Tamiami,

I don't mean to burst the bubble, the Dr. your mentioning is a faculty member at Duke. Under NCAA rule 13.6.6.7.1 Faculty members can host recruits for dinner.

I think we have a shot at Lewis, Rose is an EXTREME outside shot (11am tommorrow).

James is signing with UM at 3:40 tommorrow (time hasn't been confirmed)

Bryant is a chance be it slight, Auburn looks like the team he is goin to.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Hopefully we do not lose any and we pick up one or two.