• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 solid reason the Football team will be good n 06

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

1.)  Have like 8-11 starters on defense returning including one of the best linebackers in the country T. Royal.  plus the return of K. Verpale to the secondary

2.)  PJ will not be our QB

3.)  Might have one of the best receiving corps in the country.

4.)  Our soon to be starting RB Ricky Ponton is nasty and might be one of the most underated players on our team

5.)  CJL will address the bogus/honky tonk play calling led by that bum Rod Smith

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

Terence Royal graduated this year and he was a DE.  You are probably talking about Stephen Nicholas.  We may have a good crop of WR's but it will not matter if our offense is run first then throw...I think Ponton will be good, but something inside me tells me that Chad Simpson will be even better if he is given the opportunity.  Ultimately CJL will not correct Rod Smith's play calling because as a coach he could have done that this year...a head coach has the ability to override a play call and my guess is that some of the bad plays that we did run were overruled and some weren't.  But I think we will be good next year.  I say 7 - 4, 7 - 5 after a bowl game if we get one.  

Guest FreaKnight!!
1.)  Have like 8-11 starters on defense returning including one of the best linebackers in the country T. Royal.  plus the return of K. Verpale to the secondary

2.)  PJ will not be our QB

3.)  Might have one of the best receiving corps in the country.

4.)  Our soon to be starting RB Ricky Ponton is nasty and might be one of the most underated players on our team

5.)  CJL will address the bogus/honky tonk play calling led by that bum Rod Smith

I would say that you have one of the most athletic WR corps in the country.  But many of your own fans have been critical of the WR's route running and catching ability.  There is more to WR play than speed and quickness.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

we will be better but only reason 5 would truly light my fire!

we have had the players on offense but we never seem to maximize the potential of who we had. and that includes our QB.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I would say that you have one of the most athletic WR corps in the country.

THEY CANT CATCH WORTH A LICK

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

specially when the QB passes were all over the place

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We were up there in dropped passes this year though. Something that will work out this season I believe.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Actually the one and only Ari Hinkelberger did not post #6 -- probably Rueben Horowitz -- who is pissed off about Hamas winning a majority in the Palastinian Parliament.  

AINT MY FAULT!

Ari Hinkelberger