• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Georgetown and St Johns beat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

This puts the quality of our BB team in perspective. (with the exeption of BC and FIU which defy explanation).

We barely lose to Georgetown who beat Duke and to St. Johns who beat Pitt.

I've said all along, our team is good. It is just not deep due to injuries.

Regardless of our record we are competing well in the BE. The record will come now that a foundation is being set.

Did you see the crowds that GTown and St Johns brought to support their teams? It almost goes without saying that they would never have pulled off the upset, had it not been for the great atmosphere in their building...

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Congrats RockyTop, I wacthed the game with my parents (UF Alum) well played game by both teams, sans the last pass by UF.

I'm going to the UF/UT game in Florida with my father on a Wed. in Feb.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Texas AMM CC is 12-6 and beaten TCU, has lost to Maryland, Tulsa by 6,Missouri by 1,Houston by 3 all on the road. So they are not a great team but they arent a bad one either

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Not the 5-14 TCU Horned Frogs! TAMU-CC is terrible! 3 of their wins have come against D-2 opponents.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Im not saying they are good but they are NOT terrible they should have beaten Houston and Mizzou on the road. they are not rerrible we are terrible and bethune cookman is terrible.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

Texam A&M Corpus Christi did beat FSU last season. The loss to them was not that bad. The loses to BCC and FIU really hurt this season. With any kind of average PG, USF would have won those games IMO. The reason why these games are close now is because USF has improved as the season goes along. Also, having more bodies to practice with helps too as the coaching staff was stating. I dont think USF is that far away right now going into next season. We are going to miss Jones and Holmes, but we can make up for it if Verdejo and Howard are up to the billing.