• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Bullsfans, are you serious?  katie is just defending herself and the studio she works with, people say things all the time when they are pissed-off, this is also a message board where people can go to express their opinions, and thats exactly what katie was doing.  it doesn't reflect on the sundolls or anybody else, she comes on here as a person just like everybody else, she just happens to be part of the team, just like smazza is a lawyer and shoop works for ups.  what they say on here doesn't reflect on their respective companies, and i don't think their companies would suspend them for anything they say on here.  

give me a break with this nonsense, "if i was in a authoratative position, otherwise you'd be suspended from the sundolls"  thats rediculous.  if she wants to cuss cause shes upset and can't find any other words at the time, then who cares?  i'm sure we have all done it before even you.  so please leave her alone, people on this board tend to push away the women with rude comments like yours.  katie has done nothing but be a good contributor on this board and when she sees something that upsets her she speaks her mind and gets crap for it.  it makes me sick that somebody can't have a opinion that differs from somebody else.  lay off of it man.  don't leave the site because of what a few people have said, you have been a good contributor and your inside viewpoint would be missed

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

awww, i love you two :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Stick to your guns, and don't worry about what people on this board think. ;)

Especially clowns like BullsFans who has been determined to be a UCF fan in disguise ........

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

^i love you!  ;D (and MikeB too)

Just keep smiling, and learn to take everything on this site with a grain of salt!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

lotta ******** behind keyboards never gets anywhere... when will participants in online forum discussions ever learn :)

whats the record pages for a thread?  is this one close? hah

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Some of you guys are freakin crazy. Almost all the Sundolls are beautiful; stop hating. That 'ugly stick' girl is hot, get off you're ****.

Be realistic,

Rueben

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  41

Katie if you leave I'll take your place. Fire Rod Smith, Julmiste sucks, C Hill should start, we need to steal some recruits from the "big 3", Andre Hall is awesome, we arent selling enough bowl tickets, we need a on campus stadium, were going to the sugar bowl, our basketball team is done for the season, CJL is getting paid too much etc...See I can be a Bulls fan too  ::)

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Real cute tough guy-you probably won your damsel over with that post.  Shame on you!

Blow me.

WV-----I have sex with my sister, my mom is my aunt, my father is my uncle, does anyone know a good dentist to take care of my two teeth, i know how to make chemicals, do you want a part time job in the coal mine the benefits are awesome, and it is not a great place to visit and I sure as hell would not want to live there.    

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  41

The thing with West Virginia jokes is that all native West Virginians have heard them so many times they dont really have an effect anymore. Except the chemicals one...that one was outta left field.  Now maybe if you called my dog gay(not that theres anything wrong with that) or something I might be insulted.