• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well its all but official: We will suck again

Guest AutoMax2006

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

we actually have already had two lossing seasons, the first one and in 2004 when we went 4-7, i believe we went 5-6 in our first year of play

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Stability of a coaching staff is very important to recruiting

i think builting an exciting  team withwinning tradition is more important to winning

Guest AutoMax2006

1 year was too much, they shouldn't have hired him or that other high school offensive coordinator in the first place. If this is stability then WE DO NOT NEED IT!! Its fargin (Johnny Dangerously/Roman Maroni) pathetic and if you do not recognize that this offense and this coordinator will not get USF anywhere but Mediocity City then you are in a world all your own.

How many of those points you are touting were scored by the defense and special teams? Then how many against real (you know 1-A competitive) teams?

Next year we have no Andre Hall to make it look mediocre (enter Ponton is great thread) so prepare yourself to be a cellar dweller for the next couple years.

If Leavitt doesn't fix this completely impotent offense than screw him. I will personally harass and lobby JG every time I see her until he is fired.

BTW: The offense DID lose the U Conn game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Next year we have no Andre Hall to make it look mediocre (enter Ponton is great thread) so prepare yourself to be a cellar dweller for the next couple years.

blah blah blah

BTW: The offense DID lose the U Conn game

Well its all but official: We will suck again

You have given up on this team  ::) bye bye bye

BTW: The Defense gave up a long TD ... the Special Teams gave up a long TD ... The Offense scored points ... THE TEAM LOST  ...

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

It will be ok really it will...

as much as it angers me that other programs like UCF are laughing at us and our lack of effort in addressing coaching/player needs, i have to say that as long as some fans stay ignorant in believing that this leavitt character and his boys can take us to a BCS game, we deserve the finger pointing..

automax, the problem with this board is that people just dont want to hear the truth about our program.  they find excuses like "oh, well rod smith has only been our coordinator for only 1 year, give him time", and then we see coaching legends like art kehoe (formerly of miami) getting snapped up by ole miss and stealing one of our sought after recruits (e.g.- dexter mcculster).. and then USF msg board members have the audacity to say "oh, well he wasnt that good anyways.. let him to to ole miss to rot"-- these same people who were drooling over him before he committed..

unfortunately, automax, too many people are happy with getting shut out in a carwax bowl and it makes raising the expectations of this program on this message board almost useless in a sea of those who lavish in mediocrity  :(

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

that depends on QB and OC

if there are no changes in one or both then i agree

we are in deep crap

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Funny, pee I didn't hear any UCF fans laughing on September 17th.

Idiots like you would have run Frank Beamer out of town at Virginia Tech, Bobby Bowden at FSU and Joe Paterno at Penn State. Programs are not built overnight but that is exactly what Leavitt and staff are doing.

It's not all perfect but considering there have been programs that been floundering for over 50 years I'll take what Leavitt & Staff has built in his first 100 games.

Guest S.  Bien

Give it to him Cyber.  It's amazing that few of these idiots realize that Leavitt was winning for this university when he had starting centers, nose tackles, and QB that didn't measure above 5-11 (and that was at the same time).  That's competing against the best athletes the nation has to offer.

Actually give him a roster of 1-A BCS talent and watch this program prosper.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

And I thought this thread was going to be about basketball.