• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RJWGoBulls in England ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Will all your history across the pond, how did you become a BULL ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

I became a Bull when I participated in the International exchange program for the fall semester '02, kinda got hooked on the american football (kinda easy when you never see them lose!) and it took off from there.  Went to as many of the sports games that I could whilst over (Volleyball, Football (still makes me crack up laughing that you announce everything, have a clock that counts down the final minute and an announcer that counts down the final 10, there should only be 1 guy who know when the final whistle is gonna be blown), American Football, Basketball (did the half time shooting challenge at the providence game)

I have a record of never having seen the bulls football team lose in person!    

The last game I got to was the Tennessee Tech game in 04 (down the front of the student section with the guys who get painted up, doing my best to get the football songs started (Ones of note, The Referees a W@nker, Whos the B@stard in the black?, *insert name here* give us a wave (we tried CJL but he refused, and so got booed! the sundolls waved though!) to the tune of Que sera sera, When I was younger I asked my mother what should I be? should I be knights? should I bulls? heres what she said to me, Wash your mouth out son and go fetch your fathers gun, and shoot the knight scum, shoot the knight scum (point of note, should be sung at EVERY game), Build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the knights on the top, put the gators in the middle and burn F***ing lot!) (ET -  you will get to learn some variations of these ith you get to some Brazilian football games) , the plan was to be at the Pitt game the week before but that **** hurricane!! and then I was in town for the WVU homecoming game this year and.......bloody hurricanes!

So thats how I English, complete with full accent!, became a Bull!

Any Questions?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

We have to get some of those songs incorporated next season...

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Just thought of another one, for the WVU game

Your sister is your mother

Your father is your brother

You all F**k on another

The West Virgina Family

(to the tune of the Addams Family)

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

RJW, you'll be happy to know at the Big East Tournament for soccer this year, we had our student body sit directly behind the opposing goal keeper in some temporary stands set up for the match.  They really got to him too, he let in a couple of bad ones and drove two straight goal kicks out of bounds.  I did teach the students back there the Scouser classic:

To the tune of "You Are My Sunshine"

You are a Mountaineer, a bloody Mountaineer

You have inbreeded, your teeth are gray

Your Mom's out stealing

Your Dad's drug dealing

Please don't take my hubcaps away

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx ... sure I will be more into futbol - just REALLY gonna miss my BULLS play FOOTBALL.

Love the songs  ;D

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

i wished American's used wanker more freely... i love hearing the English say it.