• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey ET found my wife's yearbook...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I know, but he would have been considered a good hire ... I just see it as an upgrade - simple.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Not and upgrade at all! He couldnt do anythin with good players whats he gonna do with ours enough said. It would be like keeping Rod!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

one word...credibility.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

the fact that you admitted you are a UM fan voids anything you have to say.

you, much like everyone else in the UM nation, is blaming everything on these assistants instead of blaming Coker.

you must not understand recruiting and knowing that werner can walk into a family's home and talk about all the great NFL players he has personally be around and that he knows what it takes to get to the next level.

rod smith obviously thinks the next level is arena league

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260

Now your jumpin to conclusions! I do think Coker should be held accountable! Yea your right werner can go into a household and say he has been around them but what does that do. He can also say how he had all that talent around him and couldn't get them to be a productive offense! I think coker should be held accountableso dont jump to conclusions about what I think. As a USF fan i think alot of people on this board jump to fast when they hear a big program fires coordinators and say lets hire him quickly! When i brought up being a fan of UM I said that because I saw him coach the offense and do nothing with so much talent! So to me we dont need that because we have talent but not yet to UM's talent on offense.

I think we need to find a younger coordinator from a smaller DI schoo1 that has had alot of success and give him an opportunity. Unless we can get a good coordinator from a big program that isnt awful like werner!