• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJL's chance at redemption: Marcus Vick

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

never say never.  besides, waiting will be worth it for someone of his caliber. he'd be a nice fit for that one year and he'd be able to get us to a BCS game.  i say bring him in, it cant hurt and he's an amazing quarterback.  i cant wait to see him in the USF green and gold

A dachsund would be perfect for you ......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

No, not a dachsund.  He needs one of those little hyper toy chihuahuas.  You know the type of dog - it keeps jumping and yapping all over the place nonstop.  It would match its owner perfectly.  Yappity yap, don't come back...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

i vote this as one of the dumbest things i have ever read on this board.

second

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

everyone deserves a second chance.  although marcus vick has the opportunity to leave for the NFL, his best option would be to stay a year in college, fine-tune his game, prove to NFL scouts his maturity, and get to a BCS game.  i think CJL should bring in marcus vick and keep him on a very short leash-- any violation whatsoever would result in vick being dismissed from the program.. much like when darrell russell was brought in by jon gruden under his short leash.  vick would INSTANTLY bring life to this football program and add an instant spark that we've lacked since blackwell left.. not only that, but the move would make leavitt look like a genius and would accelerate this program's growing process in lightyears.

jim leavitt, if you can hear me, do us this one favor.. follow your heart and try to get another Vick back in the big east.. try to make marcus vick a bull and we'll forget all about your 4-7 CUSA and 6-6 BE records (10-13 overall, 43.5% win percentage)

please just shut up

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

jim leavitt, if you can hear me, do us this one favor.. follow your heart and try to get another Vick back in the big east.. try to make marcus vick a bull and we'll forget all about your 4-7 CUSA and 6-6 BE records (10-13 overall, 43.5% win percentage)

And while you're at it, stop presuming to speak for ANY of us on this board except for your dumb self.  You're the only idiot who thinks this is a good idea, so Jim wouldn't be doing any of US any favors by granting your wish.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

i cant believe this guy is even remotedly interested in the well being of USF football. Sorry but there is no freaking way you are a Bull fan. You have shown your colors./

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

i cant wait to see him in the USF green and gold

How bout you hold ur breath until it happens...if u don't want to do that then don't post till it happens...until then you are an idiot!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

Moot Point.

Smith would just screw him up anyway.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

its very clear that Cee does not contribute anything to this board and it would be a better place without him

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think that Cee is alright, but it is obvious that he is a hype and name fan.  I wouldn't want anything to do with Vick on our team, and I'm sure that Leavitt will follow his heart, as you say, and not even consider bringing Vick here.