• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FireRobertMcCullum.com

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Triple B..

No it wouldn't have mattered if he won last night.  I am an honest critic.  I don't think he has done a very good job.  And I don't think he should be retained.  But I guess I don't make those decisions.

But just to make you and Velcro happy, I will not put another "I hope they fire MAC" post for 3 weeks.  God honest truth.  I will highllight other postives and negatives that I believe exist in our athletic department.

best wishes

ari hinkelberger

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz
But just to make you and Velcro happy, I will not put another "I hope they fire MAC" post for 3 weeks.  

ari hinkelberger

Yeah right.

I'm taking action on that one...anyone want to wager?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

he's probably going out of town for 3 weeks and won't have internet access ;)

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

To my fair weather friend Reuben Horrowitz I say how does the public opinion poll look.?  What is like to stand so tall but for so little.?

You can hold me to it.  Ari Hinkelberger has mad it known to the 400th degree that Robert Mac should be sent back.  Return to sender.

As for Reuben Horrowitz how do you feel?  Trying to make a few friends are you?

Guest rueben_horowitz
To my fair weather friend Reuben Horrowitz I say how does the public opinion poll look.?  What is like to stand so tall but for so little.?

You can hold me to it.  Ari Hinkelberger has mad it known to the 400th degree that Robert Mac should be sent back.  Return to sender.

As for Reuben Horrowitz how do you feel?  Trying to make a few friends are you?

Just busting your chops Ari. I got banned for defending you, so don't question my loyalty as a friend.

Plus, after last night, I have to give credit where credit is due. CRM had his guys fired up. As I clearly stated - let's see how he does on the road up in Cuse.

Everyone knows I think CRM is toast after this year, no point in beating a dead horse.

Guest rueben_horowitz
did usf played a good game against cuse?

Yes they played a good game against SU's bench.

Boeheim treated USF like an out of conference game vs. Colgate, not a BE game. Hopefully, we'll see this change in the future as the Bulls improve.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

are Rubin and Ari the same guy?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Won't happen so you can stop beating the horse.  The poor thing has been dead for weeks.  Chqrlotte and Cinci are still wondering what happened last year.  Huggins got fired because of it.  What ? You thought because Huggy got a DUI and the adminstration hated him ?  Naw.  Losing to USF in the conference tournament did it.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  122
  • Days Won:  0

JEWBULL is correct in stating that RMAC needs to go. He is a small conference coach that now faces the best basketball conference in the nation.

For you supporters, I am sorry that only losing by four points and the occasional upset of a big time team is acceptable to you. It is not for me, and that is all that this coach is capable of. I want a team that puts up more “W’s†in the win column than “L’s†in the loss column. I really don’t care how upstanding and individual the coach is. It comes down to can they win, and he has proven that short of a miracle or a mediocre team, he can not. It should alarm you that your only expectations of this coach is that his team doesn’t get blown out by double digits.

Other teams have injuries, off the court troubles, bad grades, etc. However these teams still find ways to win, and in sports winning is all that matters.

MAC’s team is the worst in the Big East, his recruits are sub-par to other Big East recruits, and he doesn’t win the games he should win. These are the “totally logical†reasons that HE MUST GO!!