• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Threatened to be removed from the game for.....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

"Another First Down [insert team here]" is standard at almost every college game....except ours.  We have the McDonalds sponsored tinkle-tinkle-tinkle "I'm loving it" at RayJ. :P

The announcers did try it several times, however, if only a couple of hundred (if that) respond from 4K...well...

As for the shirts. That's THE LAW at Panthers games as well. So it applies to B of A Stadium...not anything associated with arbitray enforcement. B of A Stadium / Panthers games are much more button-down than RayJ. It's been that way since day one.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

RockyTop,

You must have been sitting in the wrong section. The club level section was awesome since most of us were standing and cheering loud as hell. Anyway, there were no NC ST fans in our section, so that is why we were never told to sit down. What section were you sitting at??

i was in 135, mostly USF fans.... but apparently standing for a football game is askign a lot for our "fans"

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

RT... I was in 133 and the guy behind my wife and I kept asking us to sit down.  We were in the front row, and there was no way they were going to pan MY section and see a bunch of old farts parked on their asses.

In my opinion, if you paid $55 for a ticket and dragged your ass to Charlotte, you can stand up for 3 hours and cheer on the team you made such an investment in.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Yeah, the first down annoyed me as wel. I did hear the announcer attempt it once, he left a space and then said "first down" later when he didn't get the response he was looking for. Clearly, though, he was leaning red, given the fact that he still stated it in their format, stating another "Wolfpack/Bulls _______" for a first down response, vs. a "First Down, _______" for a BULLS! response.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

who cares if people want to sit. I like to sit. I don't care if you stand.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

What is the big deal about standing?  Stand up when appropriate, sit down when appropriate.  Do you think the team plays better when you are standing?  This whole thing is assanine.  All you are doing is pissing somebody else off who wants to see the game and paid (probably as much or more than you) to see the game.

It doesn't suggest you have any more spirit, it just suggests you are rude to other fans.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I agee mince, I stood for most of the game in section 135, and didnt have a problem with it, but it was annoying to see people demand others to stand as well.  Focus on the game, enjoy it and dont worry if others arent standing.   What difference does it make anyway if someone sits or stands if they are making noise and cheering.  

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

You beat me to the point CoolBull, I completly agree with you.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

What is the big deal about standing?  Stand up when appropriate, sit down when appropriate.  Do you think the team plays better when you are standing?  This whole thing is assanine.  All you are doing is pissing somebody else off who wants to see the game and paid (probably as much or more than you) to see the game.

It doesn't suggest you have any more spirit, it just suggests you are rude to other fans.

Spoken like someone who had someone standing in front of them all game.   ;)

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

IT'S A FOOTBALL GAME!  Good god.... sit down if you want, I don't care... but if I am standing in front of you, don't go get security and try to get me kicked out because I am standing and yelling during the game

if you want to sit, buy tickets up in the club level, don't come down in the middle of the fans/students and expect to sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet

and when the ball is in play/playclock running, there is no appropriate time to be sitting