• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that went to the game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

What an experience!   The pep rally, the fun in the streets, and meeting many bull fans!   I would not trade the time my family had up there for nothing!   I think those of us that went represented USF very well..   Yes I wish we could muster some semblence of an offense, and yes I can't wait to see spring game (will we finally get a QB answer?) hope..   I was as pissed by the performance as any one that was AT THE GAME but I did not stop yelling, screaming, and ringing the bell...  On the way up I flew the flags and on the way back I flew the flags it's great to be  a BULL.. Thanks to all those that travelled to the game it was great to meet all of you and I will see you next time we go Bowling!  For those of you that did not go to NC you missed out and I hope you go next time... Most of us that travelled are pissed about the game result, but to be honest the game itself made up about 50% of my overall experience... Ok the people that did not attend and post the most here can go back to ******** now..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235

I agree, T-Man.  The experience was awesome and I think we represented USF pretty well.  If anything I think NC State was a bit of a dissapointment in the number of fans they brought to the game.  

UNC sold 65,000 tickets when they went to Charlotte and I'm sure that Clemson would have sold it out, but hey, that's the way it goes.  Even though the offensive play today sucked, the experience as a whole was probably the best if not one of the best I've had following USF football.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

I second everything Tim said.  It really helped going up there on Thursday and making a long weekend of it.  It was fun to play tourist and fan this weekend.  

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

Gene have you lost that "woody" that you got when we went to LOWE's Speedway?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387

Yeah losing sucked but it was great to be a Bull! Our fans were great and the players fully appreicated us.

The best part was when Andre was leaving the field and the fans stayed and acknowledged all he had done for USF. He raised his helmet high and beat his chest showing in an emotional display of gratitude.

That alone made the trip worthwhile.

This is only the beginning and overall, not a bad start!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Gene have you lost that "woody" that you got when we went to LOWE's Speedway?

Yeah, I think it has finally gone down.  That was definitely a blast!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

It was an awesome experience!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

agreed. for those who missed it,definetely need to make next one.It is a blast

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

I went and had an awesome time up in Charlotte. Many of the locals were very nice to us. They were many locals that were pulling for USF because they cant stand NC ST. Of course, North Carolina is pretty much divided into many rivalries with all those college teams that they have. It was nice to talk to a UNC Charlotte fan there that actually knew a lot about USF because of the old basketball rivalry between USFvsCharlotte. Overall, I am very glad I went to that game even though we lost the game.  When USF wins these bowl games it will make it that much better.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

On the way up I flew the flags and on the way back I flew the flags it's great to be  a BULL..  .

Did your flags make the whole trip? I had to take mine out in Georgia 'cause they were getting ripped appart by the wind. I'm going to Sports FanAttic to ask for a refund.  By the way, it was a great experience overall.  From honking the horn at Bull fans on the road, to the "Go Bulls" everytime you bumped into a Bull in Charlotte.  The NC State people were a class act.  I really felt that Southern hospitality from them, at times it was frustrating though 'cause I wanted to talk smack to them but I couldn't.  For those that didn't make it, start saving some money for next year because this trully can be a great and fun experience.