• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Herd of Thunder...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Who the F cares about the stupid Tennessee marching band anyway?  WTF does that have to do with anything that matters at all on this board?

Agree !

I heard from everyone about how great the Pep Rally was ... missed it because of getting in late.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I am very proud of the way the HOT performed and acted in the stands. We were right in front of them, (Me and my hand!!!) They were loud proud and awesome. I personally am going to E mail Judy to say the HOT needs more funding for stuff, especially new uni's equipment etc. You all did a great job!!!   The Reaper

That hand is AMAZING!!!!  I def saw that thing.  BTW:  New uniforms in 2006!  We have that at least.  

They always cut our funding... ALOT.  It's hard to fund us... we ask for more than half a million a year... thats $1 for every person we perform for!

Only better things to come... with the teams (IT BETTER BE BETTER!) and the band.  Count on it.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296

I'm Jon C. forgot to log in  :-/ :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome to the board Jon and THANK YOU !!!

BTW everyone... THANK JON!

That man has been a HUGE part of our program (HOT).  He has offered so much as an officer and member of KKPsi.  

THANKS MAN.  GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD!

Billy

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Max said most of it...

We are already starting recruiting for next August and plan on being 250 to 300 strong.  We want NOTHING more than to do EVERYTHING for our program and university.  I'm personally on the recruiting hunt.  I'll make goals.

If you have anything that you think we can improve, let me know.  I love new ideas.  E-mail me at bdschmid@mail.usf.edu.

Check us out at http://band.arts.usf.edu

Again, thanks for the support guys... I'm e-mailing this thead to the director and officers.  We really thank you for your support.  

In Bull Pride!

GO BULLS!

Nice to see this kind of commitment from one of our programs.  Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for next year....I think this board should make it a point to come to the practice where you play all 30-40 of your in stand music.  Awesome to see this progression.  AND....it would be nice to see the Band at the Spring game...it needs a boost!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

im done arguing with the band geeks... HOT has come a long way, but still has a LONG way to go and ill leave it at that

Lol... proud band geek, baseball player, hopefully soon to be SG Director, and REALLY PROUD BULL!

Whatever old smokey... welcome to the new U!

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Yes, RockyTop, we know. They're not the Pride of the Southland. And they're not TBDBITL. And you know what else? our football team's not Tennessee (this past year not withstanding). And we're not Texas. But the HOT did pretty **** good, certainly won halftime and the whole daggone game this past weekend, and as one of their biggest "constructive criticizers", I'm proud to say that MY band (in the "my team" sense) is coming into its own as a college marching band in its 6th year of existence.

TBDBITL is Ohio State, not Texas.

And I'm not impressed with Tennessee's band.  The Million Dollar Band is much better.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

TBDBITL is Ohio State, not Texas.

And I'm not impressed with Tennessee's band.  The Million Dollar Band is much better.

I'm well aware TBDBITL is The Ohio State. Texas' walking--er--marching band doesn't impress me much. I was giving different examples, but kept Tennessee as the constant because of the poster to whom I was making the point.

And as was said above, to RockyTop--Yup! Band geek (I prefer band dork, but I won't split hairs) and proud of it!