• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Texas State is beating Rice

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

you must be kidding. 0% chance we double our wins. We could have some improvement. Winning 8 games next year would be a huge accomplishment, with a tougher schedule.

Agreed

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97

2 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Well, we have success for the first part.  Down goes Miami.  Watching that one reminded me why I don't miss Rutgers.  

Yup, they're tough alright. This guarantees USF has 2nd best record in the state( w Canes). Now to be the only bowl winner standing after Saturday - more for Coach Process to crow about w recruits 😎

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,397
  • Days Won:  25

If we break 10 wins or go to the conference title game next year I will be excited. It will be virtually impossible to get to 14 outside of a perfect AAC season, one loss in season, and a really lucky college football playoff invite. I don't think the team is ready for that. I  am hopeful for t least 10 wins with a bowl and possible conference championship . UTSA and Tulane have a lot of turnover from the players. Tulane lost their coach. Memphis in my opinion will be the favorite to win the conference. Realistically I see us going 8-4 or 9-3 and possibly still getting into the AAC championship. My range is 7 to 10 wins so I am going with 8-4 for the season.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If we break 10 wins or go to the conference title game next year I will be excited. It will be virtually impossible to get to 14 outside of a perfect AAC season, one loss in season, and a really lucky college football playoff invite. I don't think the team is ready for that. I  am hopeful for t least 10 wins with a bowl and possible conference championship . UTSA and Tulane have a lot of turnover from the players. Tulane lost their coach. Memphis in my opinion will be the favorite to win the conference. Realistically I see us going 8-4 or 9-3 and possibly still getting into the AAC championship. My range is 7 to 10 wins so I am going with 8-4 for the season.

That is exactly my thinking, my only worry is that we don't make the conference championship going 8-4... I guess we won't find out till next year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,397
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, Bryson W said:

That is exactly my thinking, my only worry is that we don't make the conference championship going 8-4... I guess we won't find out till next year

All depends on the conference record and records of other teams. I expect Tulane and UTSa to take a few more losses. Memphis is the one I am concerned about because they are virtually returning all their important players and coaches.