• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Follow Along As The Bulls Jam In Paradise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  779
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, CJF pulled a surprise and started Aarnio and Mputu. Looks like they featuring plays for Aarnio driving to the hoop. She drove and made a basket but they called a charge, which on replay looked like a block to me. Texas has forced into about 3 turnovers so far. 8-4 score in favor of Texas so far, but they look more competitive.

Just now, panchosanchez99 said:

Wow, CJF pulled a surprise and started Aarnio and Mputu. Looks like they featuring plays for Aarnio driving to the hoop. She drove and made a basket but they called a charge, which on replay looked like a block to me. Texas has forced into about 3 turnovers so far. 8-4 score in favor of Texas so far, but they look more competitive.

Aarnio, Mputu, Brito, Blasigh, and Wilson look like the best 5 that CJF has put together. It is an athletic and quick group. We will probably lose this game by a lot, but there is promise with this five going forward.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Coach Fernandez is not doing a good job with the players he has, Simple as that. You really show your coaching ability when you don’t have superstars on your team. We have decent players that if he plays to there strengths we would score more. Wilson can’t score all she does in dribble around for 20 seconds. So,maybe don’t start her and maybe start our tallest players since we can’t shoot maybe we can get some points in the paint.The Line up in right now has no scores.

21 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Aarnio, Mputu, Brito, Blasigh, and Wilson look like the best 5 that CJF has put together. It is an athletic and quick group. We will probably lose this game by a lot, but there is promise with this five going forward.

They can’t score though and if they get caught one on one it’s over because they are way to short. I’m not sure Mputu is a center.

33-6 midway through the second quarter. Texas putting heavy pressure sticking to defenders like white on rice forcing turnovers or forcing into to not good shots as the clock runs down. We need to get shots off early in the shot clock and have everyone crash the boards.

6 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

We have decent players that if he plays to there strengths we would score more

I have been saying this for a long time. 

7 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

Wilson can’t score all she does in dribble around for 20 seconds

I have been saying this since last year; however, in this game we probably need her to bring the ball up the court. Probably only Asensio and Aarnio could handle the pressure that Texas is applying.

9 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

maybe start our tallest players since we can’t shoot maybe we can get some points in the paint

Been preaching this as well. I don't know if you caught the beginning of the game, but they mentioned that Emma is out due to her ankle sprain.

10 minutes ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I have been saying this for a long time. 

I have been saying this since last year; however, in this game we probably need her to bring the ball up the court. Probably only Asensio and Aarnio could handle the pressure that Texas is applying.

Been preaching this as well. I don't know if you caught the beginning of the game, but they mentioned that Emma is out due to her ankle sprain.

I think the staring lineup for this game should of been Schipolt, levy,Blaasigh,Brito, and I guess wilson. I have watched every game I can tell you Schipolt is our best big defender if not the best on the team. She should be starting specially if Emma was out.

I’m not sure if coach has personal issues with some players but I remember he use to take Dulcy out all the time her first year here  and she was the best big we had it made no sense.