• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got our tickets!  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Last I heard there were 50,000 coming to the game so the 23,000 may be tix not sold to schools.. If we have 5000 and ncstate has 22000 then 23000 would equal 50000 that I have heard..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Last I heard there were 50,000 coming to the game so the 23,000 may be tix not sold to schools.. If we have 5000 and ncstate has 22000 then 23000 would equal 50000 that I have heard..

That is a very good possibility.........it was the guy from Sports Talk Live and he was talking about how it shouldn't really be seen as a bad thing that we've only sold 5000 tickets considering the lack of history and all that. He said it would reflect much worse if we were to win, then go 8-4 or 7-5 and not travel to a bowl game next year.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Rezz:

Thanks for your suggestion.  However, we can't treat the Bull Backers above our donors.  Some of the Bull Backers as individuals are donors, but as a group are not.

We have to be very careful in how we work with the Bull Backers because they are an outside group, collecting money from fans, not for USF.

Both Vicki and I have had conversations with the founding "fathers" of the Bull Backers and they understand and accept what we can and can't do.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Eric

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Eric- does that mean most of that corner will be USF?  The way everyone is reporting their seats sounds like that is where we are sitting?  I would also be willing to bet that is where the players are running out of the tunnel!   Any chance of towels or shirts happening?  I know I will be bringing a few balloons... Strongly suggest others do to!   Thanks for keeping us in tune and updated  Eric!   Now if I only could smuggle in helium tank................

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

when i was at the sun dome the day of the onsale they told me that USF was given access to sections 103-134 and above.  it seems like they started selling for 134 and over to the left.  i also saw a report that USF gave back some tickets to ticketmaster.  hopefully those were on the far left like sec 103.  the bulls should be probably from 134-101 and back.  it would be nice to have towels or something that everyone could wave so we can have more of a "TV" presence condisiding that the rest of the stadium will look like covered in RED

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

We will have poms avialable at most of the events throughout the weekend.  They will be free and have the Meineke Car Care bowl logo on one side and Bulls club on the other side.  They will be at the street festival (we have a get your game on tent there) and at the pregame reception.  Unfortunately they won't let us bring boxes of them into the game.

Eric

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

We have the south end zone. I believe it wraps from about 134 (like Rezz mentioned) over to 108-109.  One of my friends is sitting in 312 and we are in 349 so it is a "wrap" of the south end zone.  

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

That is great Eric.  You are guys are really doing a great job for our first bowl game.  

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  104

I'm in section 350