• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I got BANNED from this site.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

First of all, as guests, many people post things that violate the few rules we do have here.  Some guests believe they can hide behind the anonymity of a guest post.  Apparently Ari, or someone else on the same IP address broke one of those rules.  Seeing that there are a total of only 3 IP addresses banned at TheBullsPen.com in over 5 years of existence, it must have been a little more than Ari is letting on.

While we value guest posters, I am not concernced that as a guest poster he may have had his IP blocked ...he's not banned, but clearly something came from that IP that caused the action to be taken.

Ari, perhaps you should register and become a member of the commuity and not only an occasional town crier.  Build up a little credibility on the site and you may find your views (regardles of the extreme or profane nature) are more tolerated.  A random guest poster has a short leash.

So Merry Christmas to you and perhaps see you as a contributing board member of TheBullsPen.com.

Brad, if his IP is blocked CAN he register?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

No man has led more black people to the promise land then Bob Huggins.  He might not get you a degree, but he will get you to the tournament.  Something USF hasn't been in coming on 20 years.

Ari Hinkelberger

wow....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Brad, if his IP is blocked CAN he register?

He is apparently using another IP for his guest posts this week.  He can register on that IP and provide his allegedly blocked Tallahassee IP to me and I would be delighted to "Free Ari."  We don't record the reasons IPs are banned, so if he gets another chance, so be it.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, as guests, many people post things that violate the few rules we do have here.  Some guests believe they can hide behind the anonymity of a guest post.  Apparently Ari, or someone else on the same IP address broke one of those rules.  Seeing that there are a total of only 3 IP addresses banned at TheBullsPen.com in over 5 years of existence, it must have been a little more than Ari is letting on.

While we value guest posters, I am not concernced that as a guest poster he may have had his IP blocked ...he's not banned, but clearly something came from that IP that caused the action to be taken.

Ari, perhaps you should register and become a member of the commuity and not only an occasional town crier.  Build up a little credibility on the site and you may find your views (regardles of the extreme or profane nature) are more tolerated.  A random guest poster has a short leash.

So Merry Christmas to you and perhaps see you as a contributing board member of TheBullsPen.com.

Bulliever,

I appreciate the work you and the other admins do on and for this board.  Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas to you and everyone affiliated with this board and their families.  

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Why is this fool complaining... He's boring the crap outta me.

whats his name

Ari Hinkelberger.

Guest rueben_Horowitz
I posted the ever famous "MY 2 Cents" post.  It is the post that brough Reuben Horowitz and the gang to this site.  

Ari Hinkelberger

- TripleB's right, Ari is an idiot. You're better off banning him.  Way too abnoxious, trust me.  If anyone could be more full of crap than smazza, it's Ari.  

Rueben

- TripleB's right, Ari is an idiot. You're better off banning him.  Way too abnoxious, trust me.  If anyone could be more full of crap than smazza, it's Ari.  

Rueben

Me thinks you having a bit of fun. Ari appears full of the same crap you are on certain topics ....   ;)

BTW, who is this "gang" that came with you to this site??