• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  3,001
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

And, ultimately, if we start winning, I still don’t see how the networks, etc. can ignore having the Tampa Bay area as part of their club. That’s what really gives us a chance.

There are many positives about USF and that's why we are on expansion lists for nearly every other conference out there.  Sure there are difficulties in the current environment that is college athletics, but it is what it is.  We've got to establish our goals (move up to a better situation being one) and then relentlessly pursue them.  SMU going to the ACC is an example of that working out, even if they did buy their way.

We can create our own buzz and then like many things it grows and more and more people notice.  Go on radio, local tv, and make presentations to community groups, etc.  Have ticket giveaways, bussing for students.  So many things that we can do proactively.  

Shout it from the rooftops.  Take every opportunity to talk us up.  It doesn't hurt that the school to our east continues to rail against us.  Negative publicity is still publicity.  

pirates of the caribbean GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

44 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Dealing with the Bucs, the Glazers and RJS doing a "cash-ectomy" on your wallet if you go to the concessions.

6 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Hoping this is fixed at the OCS.

Even if it's not fixed completely, it will ease the soul that it's going to a good cause ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

53 minutes ago, michibull said:

You’re right, that’s where students and alumni are critical. The OCS will be a big part of this for us. Boise State has that kind of culture and we can too!!

We’re going streakin through the quad… come on, who’s with me?

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

We’re going streakin through the quad… come on, who’s with me?

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

streaking will ferrell GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/10/2023 at 2:31 PM, Rocky Style said:

Maybe restrooms were empty because no one was getting concessions and maybe no one was getting concessions because they are obscenely expensive.

I plan to hang around and get seats in the new OCS; but if concessions are as expensive there as they are at Ray Jay, then I will only have season tickets for the 1st season.  It's ridiculous paying those sky-high concession prices.

35 minutes ago, Cornada said:

I plan to hang around and get seats in the new OCS; but if concessions are as expensive there as they are at Ray Jay, then I will only have season tickets for the 1st season.  It's ridiculous paying those sky-high concession prices.

Even if the money's going to USF ....??

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

May be an image of text

Student section had  a decent turn out. I expected more because the student on the tbp told us all the tickets were claimed. I am glad I was able to get two students in the game on my extra tickets.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

May be an image of text

Student section had  a decent turn out. I expected more because the student on the tbp told us all the tickets were claimed. I am glad I was able to get two students in the game on my extra tickets.

I like that flag.  Imagine missing this game with a FL state record and a one hand grab a la Sports Center.

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

It'd be nice if we had some sort of explanation about that .....

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

May be an image of text

Thats awful imo, we need it to be full endzone...  half the people in the section yesterday were saying that all the frats weren't at the game so that could be why a lot werent there.

Edited by Bryson W