• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

It seems there was a lot of talk on Monday about hotels, airfare, and game tickets for the bowl game.  In the last two days, its really slowed down.  I know Monday everyone wanted to throw their two cents in, but I hopepeople are still purchasing tickets.  Has anyone heard an estimate of ticket sales through the USF block?  Does anyone else agree by the postings?  It seems the same 25 people are talking about Charlotte on this site.

We need all of the Bulls fans to step up and purchase some tickets so we can stampede Charlotte!!

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Agreed on all counts!

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Joe B much of the talk was from the regulars on this board who purchased tix the minute they went on sale, and booked hotel... The people who are on this board will be representing in North Carolina... Other than that we can't keep posting we're going, we're going, over and over....  Hopefully people who don't lurk on these boards will also represent.   I expect we are at the 2,500 mark at this time..

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

T-Man and Astrobull, both valid points.  Hopefully we'll see a bump in tickets, the next time we get an update.  But don't we have close to 2000 members on this board, and it seems maybe 50 or 75 have indicated they are going to Charlotte?  I would have thought we'd have more.  Hopefully we'll hear more as the week goes by.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

Its still early. Plus alot of people get paid on the 15th of the month. I wouldn't panic until the 20th or so.

I know my friends are working on a final count and travel arrangements. When you try to do this, it takes a few days for everyone to get to an agreement.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think the student packages went on sale till today...and yes pay day is friday so I would wait and see next monday what ticket sales are like...I think we might surprise people...

and my roommate is starting to come around!