• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important OCS Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

6 minutes ago, bulloni said:

357b215e04362a228174bfc161ae10578ca0c157

Here is that one, very similar

Thanks!!

Very similar to say the least.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

I think this is the source: 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  692
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

The BOG is the last step in the process. I believe their vote is a formality since we are not asking for State money in order to build the OCS.

I would say the vibe around athletics is

Happy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Hey John. Any idea how box/club seating requests will be handled? Do you think there will be a waiting list?

Will there be bricks or anything similar that a donor can "buy" that will have their name to help with funding? I guess I just want to see my name somewhere on the stadium lol 😄.

Just now, 350_BULL said:

Hey John. Any idea how box/club seating requests will be handled? Do you think there will be a waiting list?

Will there be bricks or anything similar that a donor can "buy" that will have their name to help with funding? I guess I just want to see my name somewhere on the stadium lol 😄.

No idea at this point. Those are obviously going to be conversations that will have to be had sooner, rather than later. Once there are specifics as to what kind of club/loge/suite seating we will have, then we can formulate our plan.

Haven't heard anything about a brick campaign. That is something that would come toward the end of the project.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  692
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

No idea at this point. Those are obviously going to be conversations that will have to be had sooner, rather than later. Once there are specifics as to what kind of club/loge/suite seating we will have, then we can formulate our plan.

Haven't heard anything about a brick campaign. That is something that would come toward the end of the project.

Fair enough. Been pretty excited about the stadium and even more so now. I appreciate you keeping us informed.

If you do hear of any specifics regarding such seating, if you wouldn't mind please keep me posted. I would hate to miss the boat on an opportunity due to lack of information...

1 minute ago, 350_BULL said:

Fair enough. Been pretty excited about the stadium and even more so now. I appreciate you keeping us informed.

If you do hear of any specifics regarding such seating, if you wouldn't mind please keep me posted. I would hate to miss the boat on an opportunity due to lack of information...

I will certainly post whatever information I can.

I'm not sure if you currently have season tickets, but it would be wise to have them now to ensure that you're part of the process of current season ticket members who can select right from the outset.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

The BOG is the last step in the process. I believe their vote is a formality since we are not asking for State money in order to build the OCS.

I would say the vibe around athletics is

Happy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I hope everyone can remember when you actually told us USF fans that the OCS is going to happen a while ago. Thank you again for your time and help with keeping USF fans in the loop.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I've seen people on here mention they have heard renderings will come late summer or early fall (August/September). Is that from an actual source or rumors from other message boards or social media platforms?