• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East vs. ACC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone drops and e-mail and gets a legit answer, kindly share it with the rest of us?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I got an answer, but it wasn't very legit... he responded "hey, I do what I can", but he was responding from his Blackberry so he probably wasn't going to write me a letter.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

I couldn't agree more. IMO FSU shouldn't even be ranked right now. They have 4 UGLY losses. 3 to unranked team and the UF loss wasn't even a contest. I was wondering when we would hear the national media rip on the ACC but I don't see it happening.

I just feel the most bad for Penn State. They have 1 loss, could maybe lay claim to #2 if the USC/Texas game is a blowout but now they have no shot.....they should be playing Notre Dame but it's all about the money and the BS storyline, JoPa v Bowden.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

A great post.  Well said Faza

Thanks, boss!

Yo Faz, you know exactly what to say and how to say it.  Will you be gracing us with your prescence in Charlotte?

And thank you, o fellow Goose alum. You better believe I wouldn't miss this bowl game for anything! I'll definitely be painting up, and I'm considering writing www.thebullspen.com on my back in black, as per my post to E.T. in another forum. I know you're heading up too - where did you end up booking your hotel room? I think Brittany and I booked in the Wyndham thanks to Kyle's post of their comparatively mad cheap rates. I persuaded Brittany to stand outside the Sun Dome TicketMaster early Monday morning to get the best possible student tickets, so hopefully we'll be close to the front thanks to her.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

And thank you, o fellow Goose alum. You better believe I wouldn't miss this bowl game for anything! I'll definitely be painting up, and I'm considering writing www.thebullspen.com on my back in black, as per my post to E.T. in another forum. I know you're heading up too - where did you end up booking your hotel room? I think Brittany and I booked in the Wyndham thanks to Kyle's post of their comparatively mad cheap rates. I persuaded Brittany to stand outside the Sun Dome TicketMaster early Monday morning to get the best possible student tickets, so hopefully we'll be close to the front thanks to her.

As of now I am currently not going, I'm still discussing the deal with my folks.  If I do go, I'm gonna try to stay at the Wyndham, I will keep you posted.  Dumb questions, but how many tix did Brittany order?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

As of now I am currently not going, I'm still discussing the deal with my folks.  If I do go, I'm gonna try to stay at the Wyndham, I will keep you posted.

Alright man, just don't let them take too long b/c it's booking up REAL quick! Especially after the publicity it got on here! My folks are still "mulling over" whether or not they want me to be away for NYE when they never see me thanks to being pwned by med school..... but I booked anways b/c they are going to be cool with it in the end whether they know it right now or not, LOL! Not sure how many she ordered, but I'll ask for yah.

Alright man, just don't let them take too long b/c it's booking up REAL quick! Especially after the publicity it got on here!

I'm glad I found this place!  Looks like Bulls fans are packing this ***** to the rafters!

Don't forget to sign up for their Wyndham By Request program so you get free beer and snacks in your room when you check in.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I'm glad I found this place!  Looks like Bulls fans are packing this ***** to the rafters!

Don't forget to sign up for their Wyndham By Request program so you get free beer and snacks in your room when you check in.

Yeah, If you are 21 or older, accoriding to the Wyndham site

Yeah, If you are 21 or older, accoriding to the Wyndham site

Well, then get free Coke and bring your own Jack or Rum  ;D

You also get free local calls and domestic long distance, and free hi-speed internet if you join.  Plus, free late check-out on request.