• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Billy Mohl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

On 4/29/2023 at 5:43 PM, Dave_Glaser said:

Now 17-27, 6-8 in the AAC and headed toward the bottom of the standings. But have faith. It’s all good. Pitching has only given up 45 runs in the past four games. They’ll get it right soon.

This is the kind of piss poor comments that we make fun of when they come from ucf

On 4/29/2023 at 7:10 PM, Cubanbull said:

And so is the 17-24 record and allowing 45 runs in 4 games

On 4/29/2023 at 7:33 PM, Dave_Glaser said:

That’s the idea . . . 

17-27

I agree , we should not only fire but burn at the stake any head coach whose team has a losing record ...

angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

@Outlaw  don't down vote.   Quote the post where someone said GB out played BB

You argued so many times  and tried to spin GB is better than BB .  You said Billy Mohl was doing a good job earlier and it is just showing the extensions for everyone program led by AD MK is a complete joke. He values consistently  losing  over winning.

Edited by Outlaw

Just now, Outlaw said:

You argued so many times  and tried to spin GB is better than BB .  T

Just post the quote where anyone said GB was better than BB 

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

You argued so many times  and tried to spin GB is better than BB .  You said Billy Mohl was doing a good job earlier and it is just showing the extensions for everyone program led by AD MK is a complete joke. He values consistently  losing  over winning.

Just post the quotes that back up any of these statements ... any of these statements

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, olafberserker said:

Just post the quotes that back up any of these statements ... any of these statements

Go search them . I am not wasting my time arguing with you over something you know you tried to spin and sell. Same story you are trying to do with Billy Mohl when people has been saying he needs to go.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Go search them . I am not wasting my time arguing with you over something you know you tried to spin and sell. Same story you are trying to do with Billy Mohl when people has been saying he needs to go.

I didn't make the claim.  Post the quotes or be exposed for the liar you are

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

6 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I agree , we should not only fire but burn at the stake any head coach whose team has a losing record ...

angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

It’s a job, if you don’t win, you should get fired. We all know how you feel and you are in the minority here. Anyways as I said I’m done. This team is done for the year, they are playing bad ball. But of course you will next tell us, wait until the big AAC Tournament Miracle happens.

You were the one that said midweek games, didn’t matter and that weekend conference games were the ones that matter. Well 0-3 vs a bad UC team at home says a lot. 

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It’s a job, if you don’t win, you should get fired. We all know how you feel and you are in the minority here. Anyways as I said I’m done. This team is done for the year, they are playing bad ball. But of course you will next tell us, wait until the big AAC Tournament Miracle happens.

You were the one that said midweek games, didn’t matter and that weekend conference games were the ones that matter. Well 0-3 vs a bad UC team at home says a lot. 

You've said you are done multiple times yet here you are.  I said midweek games don't matter at this point because we are where we are.   I have said the pitching sucked since the beginning of the year.   And we have obviously not played well overall.   

Other than that I have pointed out that Mohl has led us to the regionals in 2 of his 4 full seasons and won 1 regional.   

But you are correct we should fire every coach who has a losing season immediately .....

Edited by olafberserker