• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WOO...HOO... Leavitt Limping into...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

PLEASE WRITE MY USER ID DOWN

You are a complete jackass.  

Find some other school to "root" for or whatever the f*** you call this pile of horsecrap. You are that same ass clown who was such a big Miami Bobcat fan as I recall. Go back to them -- we don't need jerkoffs like you associated with our program.

I was just going to let this die for so many obvious reasons, but not going to be called a jerkoff by someone like you and just let it slide. Plus, I just LOVE people that hide behind their keyboard to name call. Jerkoff? Nice.

From what I've seen on this board, you THINK you know everything. Miami Bobcat just another example that proves you don't. What the hell are you talking about?

Also, I can root for whichever team I wish & do it however I wish. If you don't like it, that's fine but keep the names to yourself. Sorry if the fact that:

1. I don't like Leavitt as a coach.

2. I don't feel that he can lead this team to the next level.

3. I am not super happy that USF made the Carquest Bowl when they could have been in a BCS bowl game.

4. I'm not just going to say to myself, you, or anyone else. "Oh well, that's okay that USF just lost 2 games in a row - we're going bowling."

Hell, more than 1/2 the bowl games no one gives a **** about, and shouldn't even exist unless they started using them as games for the playoff system that should exist in college football anyway.

So, send your user ID to me - and, if I'm right in a couple of years I'll send you a "Told-you-so-gram - you can kiss my big, white, hairless ass". If I'm not, you can send me the one that reads whatever you wish.

Until then, don't type anything aimed directly at me that I know you can't back up...  

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18

It is time to ignore this clown...lets get ready for the game and have some fun! 10 years from trailer to Bowl...regardless what anyone (or anything) thinks this has NEVER been done before. I live in New Hampshire and my eight year old son and I had the privledge of watching the Bulls play Scuse and Uconn. Regardless of the outcomes my son enjoyed having the players come up to him and shake his hand. The picture he and I have with CJL will be trasured for ever. I guess what I am trying to say is that the Bulls have created great memories for me and my family this year and NO ONE will take that away! Go Bulls!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

... Sorry if the fact that:

USF made the Carquest Bowl ......  

Not a "fact"  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

...lets get ready for the game and have some fun! ...

I guess what I am trying to say is that the Bulls have created great memories for me and my family this year and NO ONE will take that away! Go Bulls!!!

thumbup.gif

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

nhbull-how exactly do you get ready for the game?

jfcohio-do the christian thing and turn the other cheek

take the high road

i am stunned at the nastiness towards our fellow board members

because there is a disagreement as to our coach

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18

Smaza...I get ready for the game by reading all of the articles...looking at the match-ups...discussing it with some of the alumni at the college I teach at...reading this board (and ignoring your posts)...etc.

Go Bulls!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737

I was just going to let this die for so many obvious reasons, but not going to be called a jerkoff by someone like you and just let it slide. Plus, I just LOVE people that hide behind their keyboard to name call. Jerkoff? Nice.

From what I've seen on this board, you THINK you know everything. Miami Bobcat just another example that proves you don't. What the hell are you talking about?

Also, I can root for whichever team I wish & do it however I wish. If you don't like it, that's fine but keep the names to yourself. Sorry if the fact that:

1. I don't like Leavitt as a coach.

2. I don't feel that he can lead this team to the next level.

3. I am not super happy that USF made the Carquest Bowl when they could have been in a BCS bowl game.

4. I'm not just going to say to myself, you, or anyone else. "Oh well, that's okay that USF just lost 2 games in a row - we're going bowling."

Hell, more than 1/2 the bowl games no one gives a **** about, and shouldn't even exist unless they started using them as games for the playoff system that should exist in college football anyway.

So, send your user ID to me - and, if I'm right in a couple of years I'll send you a "Told-you-so-gram - you can kiss my big, white, hairless ass". If I'm not, you can send me the one that reads whatever you wish.

Until then, don't type anything aimed directly at me that I know you can't back up...  

Yeah-- I'm really hiding behind a key board.

There are tons of pictures of me all over this site, people know who I am, I go to away games, I'm on the field for home games. I'm not hiding from you even on TV. Need to see me? Here's a picture....

dabulls1xo.jpg

I will meet you any time, any place you want. I will be more than happy to throw down if that's what you need. Or drink a beer and have a laugh. I would be careful who you are trying push around on this board.

Your move.

mikegncoachleavitt8vu.jpg

PS-- The man pictured with me above is an outstanding person, coach, and leader. Who are you to judge anything he has ever done or what he is capable of, really?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737

i am stunned at the nastiness towards our fellow board members

because there is a disagreement as to our coach

really?

I've seen you dish it out quite often via nasty personal IM messages or straight on attacks on peoples character based on half truths and flat out lies.

God help the person who takes on smazza