• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

102.5 Da Bone - Pregame Show ******* Sux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

One of the problems I have is that if you're correct but no one else is complaining about it here, that's pretty sad because it would mean that nobody was listening ............. but maybe they had some technical difficulties that first half hour because there's no way they voluntarily played 26 straight minutes of advertising voluntarily. I've got a connection so will see if something was going on.

Please Do, it was total BS.  I recall a couple of times they played the USF fight song for a couple of seconds and then went right back to the commercials.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,607
  • Days Won:  424

38 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Please Do, it was total BS.  I recall a couple of times they played the USF fight song for a couple of seconds and then went right back to the commercials.

I will check and that honestly sounds like technical difficulties but in all seriousness, were you listening to the actual over the air FM station or Bulls Unlimited on Tune-In? There have been times I've gone to Tune-In and it's done some funky stuff .....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brad said:

Really?  Did you see puc’s post above?

Only post I saw from puc was a video .......................... I never click on puc's videos.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I will check and that honestly sounds like technical difficulties but in all seriousness, were you listening to the actual over the air FM station or Bulls Unlimited on Tune-In? There have been times I've gone to Tune-In and it's done some funky stuff .....

I was listening to the FM station 102.5 the bone...which is why I titled this topic based on the source of the irritation.

2 minutes ago, Cornada said:

I was listening to the FM station 102.5 the bone...which is why I titled this topic based on the source of the irritation.

Will definitely check but I am 99.999999% certain if that happened, it wasn't by USF's design .....

On 11/19/2022 at 10:23 PM, Triple B said:

Will definitely check but I am 99.999999% certain if that happened, it wasn't by USF's design .....

UPDATE: Per my source, the show went off as usual from the USF end, meaning no 26 minute stretch with no content and all commercials. If there was a glitch in the 102.5 transmission, they weren't/aren't aware of it .....

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

Should let Cowhead join the show