• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Famous Cincy Pictures

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

The Famous Cincy Pictures Are Available.

MikeG's pictures have taken on such a worldwide appeal, SouthFloridaBulls.com went out and contracted for 20,000 GB of space to construct the new permanent home for MikeG's images.

I am still learning and tweaking things, but you can go there now to look at the highly anticipated Cincy pictures.

http://bullsgallery.com/gallery/v/2005Football/MikeGs+Image+Galleries/

I will be moving his other galleries (from this year and previous years) as well as the galleries that existed on SouthFloridaBulls.com dating back to 1999.

It will take some time to get everything loaded, but I think it will ultimately provide one heck of a nice online source of Bulls history.

I even have a couple from the Inaugural game to load...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

sweet---

perhaps this is a PIN WORTHY post? -- I just noticed you got those suckers loaded.

I'm such a glory hound

Mike, you are...   ;D

We can pin this, because as you may have noticed all of 2005 is uploaded (save for the unofficial Miami pics that I will get to).

I still have a lot of work to do, but it is moving along.  Tons of pictures to put up.  

I will continue to work on this through Sunday.

Hopefully it will be the defining site for Bulls pics.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

900x6000150.JPG

Anyone remember when the Cinci completed pass play was reviewed by the booth to see if the QBs knee was down?

I think I have their conclusive evidence in this one.

Thanks for setting this up Brad.

FYI-- per normal (with the new camera), I took over 2000 pictures at the game. The top 200 (my selection) were picked and then edited down to the 124 available on the site. I basically shoot everything during the whole game (sans the tasoring and whatnot as I leave right before the end of the game usually to avoid the storming and falling goal posts et al)-- so if there was somethign specifc you remember, it is possible for me to try to find a shot of that provided I got a shot of it. It's an inexact science-- sometimes I'm totally out of position. Other times the ball boys, field crew, referees, coaches, players, stray footballs and other people basically get in the shot. But you know-- not that I'm complaining.

Brad, the link above results in this error:

Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :

* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 118 (gallerystatus::error)

* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1762 (galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)

* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 63 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)

* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1708 (galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)

* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 344 (gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)

* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 219 (showitemview::_getitem)

* in main.php at line 287 (showitemview::doloadtemplate)

* in main.php at line 87

* in main.php at line 80

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

I had the same problem.  Is this because of your crash and burn earlier this week?  When will it be back up?  I'd like to see the pics.

Try this one, I was moving stuff around last night...

http://bullsgallery.com/gallery/v/MikeG/2005Football/MikeGs+Image+Galleries/

Sorry.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Great pics!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Mike, come take pictures of USF all-girl this game...it's only fair since you mustly stuck with the Sundolls last game! Look for me...front row, center on allgirl, blonde with 2 white ankle braces, does lots of flipping  ;D