• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

weather may be usf's biggest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I was born in the north so maybe I don't count?  But i've lived in florida since I was 6.  Playing poorly just because its cold seems a rather pathetic excuse to me.  It's not like its -50 out there.  Just wear extra layers under the pads and focus on the assignments.  

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

The game is at 3:30 which is the warmest part of the day but don't forget that the sun goes down up there at like 4:30 so it is going to move into the coldest part of the day fast. With that being said I still don't think that the weather will be a factor. It really isn't that cold up there and even if it does snow its not going to be a holding snow, it will just be melting as soon as it hits the ground or somebody's body.  The Bulls have also gone to UCONN before in the cold and won in 2000. Coach will have them ready.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  146

I was one of those Bulls that played against UCONN in Hartford in 2000.  It was also in the 40's that day and very windy.  It really didn't effect us on the field, it was more of a nuisance for us when we were on the sideline.  I really don't see it being a problem.  Plus, like was posted earlier, both teams are gonna play in the same weather, so it really won't be that big of a factor.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

JUST WIN BABY, WIN !!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

the weather factor is about the only thing people seem concerned about.

I'm concerned about being able to play turnover free football and to stop what sounds like a pretty decent passing game from UConn.

let's win this game before we worry about anything else-- it is by no means an easy task.