• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best Place to Watch Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Guaranteed that the Clubhouse will be a USF ONLY sports bar.  Always have a great time there.`

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505

I checked out Barnacles in Brandon for the Rutgers game.  Coworker, who is a RU Grad, chose the place.

I was very impressed.  Why are they not a watch party location?  Tons of big screens and they had the USF game sound on.  They left the sound on for the USF game until the very end.  Notre Dame vs Tennessee and FSU vs NCST started during the USF game and they waited until USF ended.  Seemed to have quite a few USF fans there as well.  They also have free wireless internet access so you can keep up with chat room here.  I am definitely going back.

Anyone here go there?  Any chance they have an area to show the USF game with sound, even with the UF/FSU game on?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Been to both the Clubhouse in Tampa and Capogna's in Pinellas.  Either one is a great choice to watch the game.  

Barnacles was a watch party location a few years ago, but I think there may have been a few issues with the games being switched off for "bigger" games.  The Bulls Club has taken the recent stance that if you can't keep the USF games on for the ENTIRE game, then you will no longer host watch parties.  I think we've finally found enough "homes" throughout the bay area that we're in good shape.  (Clubhouse, Selmon's, Capogna's, etc)

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

Barnacles is too hick, in my opinion..and the food is gross.. the one outside of atlanta is the official buccaneers booster club of atlanta and i'd go there to watch bucs games..i hated it, but i had to deal with it in order to sit and watch with fellow bucs fans... i wish someone like beef o brady's did USF.. beefs is a chain that started right here in the bay area (brandon, baby!), it would only make sense

Barnacles is too hick, in my opinion..and the food is gross.. the one outside of atlanta is the official buccaneers booster club of atlanta and i'd go there to watch bucs games..i hated it, but i had to deal with it in order to sit and watch with fellow bucs fans... i wish someone like beef o brady's did USF.. beefs is a chain that started right here in the bay area (brandon, baby!), it would only make sense

best place to watch a bulls game is wherever cee isn't.  that is unless you'd like to hear about an OCS and how we'd have been or will be much better off when CJL leaves and we can lure Butch Davis.

best place to watch a bulls game is wherever cee isn't.  that is unless you'd like to hear about an OCS and how we'd have been or will be much better off when CJL leaves and we can lure Butch Davis.

butch davis OR steve spurrier.. we'll take either/or

I just don't get you.  I understand that we want this program to excel and continue to grow.  Why do you continue to insist that we dismantle what has proven to be a great process?  Are you envious of these other programs?  Why did you chose to come to USF when all you seem to want to do is knock it?

I just don't get you.  I understand that we want this program to excel and continue to grow.  Why do you continue to insist that we dismantle what has proven to be a great process?  Are you envious of these other programs?  Why did you chose to come to USF when all you seem to want to do is knock it?

butch davis and/or steve spurrier as USF coach doing sunday coach's show at beef o brady's recapping a USF win as i sit and eat a Watterson sandwich from beef's.. that's not knocking, my friend, that's reaching for the stars

can I put you on a rocket out into space?

;) ;) ;)