• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you currently a football season ticket holder?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

I got numbers...UF (which charges students 7 bucks a game for tix) has 79,000 season tickets out, 22,000 being student seats. (2004). I dunno accounts, but the Stadium had over 91,000 for Tennessee this year.

FSU, ticket cost is added to student athletic fees (so they don't count students as season tix holders) has about 53,000 (this number is from 2003) Stadium maxed at about 85,000 this year.

These are from a research project done a year ago...

Joe, do you have how may accounts make up those season tix totals?79K and 53K show us just how far behind we are in that regards. They do have a BIG head start, though.   8)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

And a BIG Thanx to MechanicalBull for starting this thread.

Thanks E.T.!

Lets get the rest of those seats filled.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Lets get the rest of those seats filled.

Seats in the Seats !

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No Triple sorry, I think there is a limit at both schools of 4 tix per booster fee, which is around a minimun of 1500 for both...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

4 more for me and friends better get them now before the wagon gets to full

;)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

ok i looked at the donor chart.  i would fall under the new alumni (graduated in may of this year)

does this mean that I can purchase season tickets in the green sections?  without making a donation?

Rezz,

Better contact the experts at USF.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Joe, do you have how may accounts make up those season tix totals?79K and 53K show us just how far behind we are in that regards. They do have a BIG head start, though.   8)

I don't know about total accounts, but  according to the UF ticket brochure, the football season tickets are $168 per seat.  It's more complicated than that, of course.  To get them you also have to pay a per seat contribution, plus an annual booster donation if you want any chance at all of getting season tickets as a new buyer.  

They say historically, that new season ticket orders can only be filled if you contribute at least to the "Varsity Club" level, which is $1,200 to $1,699 per year, and then you will be limited to 2 season tickets at that donor rate, if available.  (Scholarship club limits you to 4 tickets, and that is $3,900 to $11,999 per year.  Bull Gator is 8 ticket limit at over $12,000 per year)

The per seat donation for each year would be  additional, and that depends on where you sit.  Anywhere from $100 high in the end zone to $2,000 in the Champions Club, with most sideline seats $300 or $400 per seat.  By the way, the donation does not guarantee that you will get a seat in that area.

I actually would prefer that we never "catch up"  to the UF season ticket policies.

I actually would prefer that we never "catch up"  to the UF season ticket policies.

Then we will never catch up to them on the field as with the rest of college football.

Each year, Buckeye student attendance gets less and less. May be that way at many schools, I just presonally know this about Ohio State.

But remember, it will be a while until where there. Just keep budgeting to keep donations to USF and BULLS Football will grow. UF tix were "IT" in the 70's.