• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is not directed at anyone... That being said...

I really don't give a f-bomb anymore about Boise and the "new" additions out west... I'm in, I'm out... Boise sounds like a chick on her period at this point... Just nut up and make a decision already

I'm done...

Boise has never said, "In...out...in...out".

These have all been rumors, you cannot blame that on Boise. They may or may not be true.

Given all of the recent discussion about a larger NBE, I suspect all these rumors about Boise back to the MW may really be discussions about adding some or all MW teams to the NBE. In any case, don't blame Boise, they are merely trying to survive, and we don't know if any of these rumors are true or not.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I really don't give a f-bomb anymore about Boise and the "new" additions out west... I'm in, I'm out... Boise sounds like a chick on her period at this point... Just nut up and make a decision already

I'm done...

These have all been rumors, you cannot blame that on Boise. They may or may not be true.

Given all of the recent discussion about a larger NBE, I suspect all these rumors about Boise back to the MW may really be discussions about adding some or all MW teams to the NBE. In any case, don't blame Boise, they are merely trying to survive, and we don't know if any of these rumors are true or not.

Especially with the rumors that Cincy and UConn will be in ACC by some where in 2014-2016.

Edited by jvwvu

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm done...

Meh... You can interpret it your way, but I see this as a lack of commitment.... I do not blame them, do what's best, but make a statement one way or the other.... I hope USF bails as well, but this just seems like double talk... I respect the fact we are keeping our mouths closed, but we all know we'd bail

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/19/report-boise-byu-sdsu-all-still-in-conversations-with-mwc/

Edited by Skingraft

Ben is writing an article based on others tweets in that article, if you want to know what Boise is thinking follow @murphsturph on twitter

Ben is writing an article based on others tweets in that article, if you want to know what Boise is thinking follow @murphsturph on twitter

Ben is kind of a douche.... I don't do the social media thing, but will pop in on that twitter handle... Thanks JVWVU

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm done...

Meh... You can interpret it your way, but I see this as a lack of commitment.... I do not blame them, do what's best, but make a statement one way or the other.... I hope USF bails as well, but this just seems like double talk... I respect the fact we are keeping our mouths closed, but we all know we'd bail

http://collegefootba...tions-with-mwc/

This board is amazing. There are all kinds of posts about baseless rumors and how horrible they are to even mention, and other posts that believe tweets from sources are ironclad facts.

Neither is the case.

The fact of the matter is that schools are trying to figure out how to reconfigure below the big five.

We want to be in that group. What matters is that we are in the best position post-apocolypse. Boise is one of the schools we want to be aligned with, so we have the most clout. We don't want to be stuck with Akron and ECU. We want to be with Boise, BYU, UConn, Cincy, etc. I don't think we should be so snooty that we only hang with schools that fawn all over us.

I'm done...

http://collegefootba...tions-with-mwc/

This board is amazing. There are all kinds of posts about baseless rumors and how horrible they are to even mention, and other posts that believe tweets from sources are ironclad facts.

Neither is the case.

The fact of the matter is that schools are trying to figure out how to reconfigure below the big five.

We want to be in that group. What matters is that we are in the best position post-apocolypse. Boise is one of the schools we want to be aligned with, so we have the most clout. We don't want to be stuck with Akron and ECU. We want to be with Boise, BYU, UConn, Cincy, etc. I don't think we should be so snooty that we only hang with schools that fawn all over us.

So....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/8771286/boise-state-broncos-discussing-staying-mountain-west-snubbing-big-east

Katz jumping aboard Boise staying and Cincy/UConn saying they believe they are possibly headed to ACC. (this is why Boise is looking at staying and TV money). Also points to 6 leaving ACC.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/8771286/boise-state-broncos-discussing-staying-mountain-west-snubbing-big-east

Katz jumping aboard Boise staying and Cincy/UConn saying they believe they are possibly headed to ACC. (this is why Boise is looking at staying and TV money). Also points to 6 leaving ACC.

That is not good. It looks like we will lose UConn, Cincinnati, Boise State, and probably San Diego State. Our conference situation keeps getting worse.