• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

west virginia

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WVUsmoker

??? ??? ??? ???

Our QB is as bad as yours? Hahahahahahaha.  Pat White is a redshirt Freshman who doesn't have to through, and he can heave it a hell of lot further than Julstice or whatever that jokers name is.   Oh...now I'm not going to go on saying we are gonna come destroy you for sure, anything can happen, but we are the better team.

;D

Guest Applesauce Duncan

"Better if wva wins because of this reason. If pitt beats wva and we somehow lose to wva then we are back to third in big east and lose out on gator bowl because pitt has tiebreaker. If we tie with louisville we are the number 2 team ahead of them cuz we won. Wva needs to win out and so do we to set up the big game lets not think about anythin else! GO BULLS! "  ::)

Yeah... I'll be sure to send this link to some of the players that I know.  Remeber, you beat Louisville because they were dumb enough to try to pass the ball with their QB that throws it negative 6 miles per hour against probably the fastest team in the conference.  You haven't played a team remotely as physical up front as a team like WVU... probably ever (that includes Miami).  

Good luck in the Big East, but you will find your place December 3rd... or at least you'll be shown in a very blunt way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

As a BULL FAN Applesauce heaver or whatever your name is I expect my team to win. So give it to your players if you want for motivation because if they need something from a usf fan on a message board to motivate themselves for the game you have more problems and should worry about that! Yall are a very good team and the physical comment more than Miami is quite funny! You are physical but as much as miami I highly doubt it see Va tech the team you lost to for a reference! Go BULLS!

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260

And also if your saying ever I would also have to disagree. Penn State, Oklahoma, Alabama, and South Carolina are more physical teams than you. And we have played all of them over the last 4 years.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

If the WV team is as cocky as their posters here, then it looks like Smazza is right on this time.  

I remember when the wonders of the world greatest team ever undefeated WV mountaineers thought they should get a National Championship game but had to "settle" for the Sugar Bowl vs the Florida Gators, who certainly wouldn't be up to the challenge of the most impressive, physical, and talented team to ever hit the football field.  

The Gators won in a laugher with the score something like 42-7.

I guess things haven't changed much.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

WVU team is not cocky nor will they underestimate USF.    We expect a physical game and hopefully get the best effort from both sides.    Of course i hope/expect for the Mountaineers to win.

And also if your saying ever I would also have to disagree. Penn State, Oklahoma, Alabama, and South Carolina are more physical teams than you. And we have played all of them over the last 4 years.

Obviously this is your opinion.  However, you might want to hold off with that statement until USF plays WVU.  We will hit you hard and run the ball with the same passion.    

and I do think VT is another physical team and from what I hear so is USF.

You all are crazy when did you start watching football  when the Bulls thought they had a prayer, you have two more games till you play the mountaineers and who even said you will win them, and you have the right to say we are cocky.  WV 44  USF 10

Guest PFunk476

WVU will not take your team too lightly or underestimate you in any way. Coach Rod will have this team prepared for the game, but first things first right now we are preparing for Pitt. We as fans can look ahead to any game we want and can be cocky or underestimate any team we want because we do not have to play the game. I will admit that your team is better than I gave them credit for, but we do have the better team. For you to say that Pat White is a bad QB is just laughable, have you seen the last 2 or 3 games he has played. Now I am not saying is the best in the country, but for a inexperienced redshirt Freshman he is doing a great job. I guess you will find out how bad he is on Dec. 3rd. Until then good luck with your next 2 games.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

WVU is a solid team... its gonna take a great game from our Bulls to win... but being a home game, and homecoming... it certainly can be done.  The energy will be out of this world