• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s hoops has a new commit

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, SittingBull said:

I’m not a mind reader, I only know what you wrote was nonsense.  Even if there are two different standards, so what?  WBB plays quarters ,  MBB plays halfs, they have different 3 point arcs....

OK, well I know you are just trying to be controversial, so I will let your comments go for the most part.  Except to say that if you think my response was nonsense, then your compresive level is about the size of a peanut.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK, well I know you are just trying to be controversial, so I will let your comments go for the most part.  Except to say that if you think my response was nonsense, then your comprensive level is about the size of a peanut.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

While is true that Fernandez has gotten the team to Sweet Sixteen or above. I am old enough to remember the **** show he inherited so to get the program from where it was to where it is now, is an accomplishment that few if any sport at USF has accomplished and he has stuck around. So for that he gets my appreciation.

• Upvote 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
54 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

While is true that Fernandez has gotten the team to Sweet Sixteen or above. I am old enough to remember the **** show he inherited so to get the program from where it was to where it is now, is an accomplishment that few if any sport at USF has accomplished and he has stuck around. So for that he gets my appreciation.

You make way too much sense and a logical thinker for this thread.  Don't you know that is not allowed here?