• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Matt Grothe be a Ryan Hart?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

You obviously don't know very much about POLK County football.

Thank YOU !

Matt is a WINNING QB from Lakeland-Lake Gibson.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

grothe is white, deberry commented on black players being faster.. speaking of fast white guys, has anyone seen the white RB for auburn? its truly an anomoly

::)

Guest Bull_94
personally, i kinda liked what ryan hart had to offer.. the only knock on the kid is that he's doesnt have a rifle attached to his shoulder, but the dude makes good decisions for the lack of talent that he's got to work with.. he's ur typical dink-and-dunk QB that wont be much of an NFL quarterback, but in college, being put in the right scenario, he can get the job done, kinda like what reports say matt grothe will be like

.. if hart were our qb, i think we probably stay in games vs. penn state and miami and probably beat pitt.. if grothe is anything like hart or better, i think it'll be good enough to win the big east

Hey genius, did you watch the same game I did? This kid Hart, who you think would give us a much better chance to win than PJ, led the NCAAs in picks last year. Not only that but he had 3 picks and at least 1 fumble yesterday. He cost them the game!!

You're really not as bright as you think. Do you always base your conclusions on flawed reasoning?

PJ had a better completion percentage, less ints and was sacked less and yet you thought Hart was the better QB. By the way, PJ still has an opportunity to lead his team to a BE championship this year.