• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We won the for the first time since September!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

If you've got something to complain about or spew negativity about, please go to another board or simply hold off a few days and let the fans enjoy this one.

Thank you.

Your humble host,

Bulliever

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

If you've got something to complain about or spew negativity about, please go to another board or simply hold off a few days and let the fans enjoy this one.

Thank you.

Your humble host,

Bulliever

They should go on over the Monkey Poo Flinging Board if they want to *****. They'll fit right in with the Kanigits in there ...

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Thank you.

Your humble host,

Bulliever

No complaining? My god what has this board come to! I think we need a new board administrator!  ;D

No complaining? My god what has this board come to! I think we need a new board administrator!  ;D

In the aftermath of a win, I was hoping to temporarily halt the calls for Jim Leavitt's, Rod Smith's and Pat Julmiste's collective heads by asking for a cessation in the negative posts and, instead, my head is called for...This is getting to be a rough board.   ;)

modified to correct typo

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

shows how this message board resembles communism the way it supresses any ideas that dont agree with the majority

...excuse us if we arent doing cartwheels and patty-cakes after RU almost pulls one out on us AFTER SPOTTING US 6 TURNOVERS.. excuse us for not seeing concern

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

shows how this message board resembles communism the way it supresses any ideas that dont agree with the majority

...excuse us if we arent doing cartwheels and patty-cakes after RU almost pulls one out on us AFTER SPOTTING US 6 TURNOVERS.. excuse us for not seeing concern

I think he bonded with BullOnly while in the joint and is trying his damnedest to get back to him ..... They do make a nice couple.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

i agree we were very inconsistent, but we made plays.  Most importantly, we could be a month away from a bcs bid.  lets call off the complaints till monday.

Ha!  That's good, now what do you think you rants resemble?  

All I am saying is if you complain nonstop whether we win or lose, get better or worse, play or don't play, you've got a chronic problem.  And you know very little about communism.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Holy Jumpin Jeezus! What the hell are you talkin about?? Pj didn't fumble or give any away...  you should be singing his friggin name in the streets. :D