• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's the Enigma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

When will RMC finish the season with a full team?

Hope we can have 9 guys left by late Feb.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Why do we keep bringing in kids who take up scholarship slots, only to show them the door, over and over again. You want to talk about detrimental to the program...maybe they need to start judging character before the scholarship is offered. Let's stop wasting time on these kids who go nowhere.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

when you are not duke or uconn you have to take risks

they do not all pan out.

is this kid good enough to go to nba?

if yes why is he waiting?

Every year RMC has kids leave the team. Last year we had 2 walk ons leave. I am serious when I say I hope we have more than 9 kids near the end of the season.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

oh no... we had 2 walk ons leave last year... whoa is us... no team except us would ever have walk-ons leave.

If you are seriously using THAT as an example of anything negative, i find that quite amusing.

We have 9 players now... if we have more than 9 by the end of the season... the 10th and anyone extra would be more walk ons... so i don't care.  I hope we do keep the 9 we have, and expect that to be the case.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Walk on's leave every where.  They are usually academic kids that would rather concentrate on school than being abused in practice.

Yeah I can buy that with walk ons. But it would be nice to have a warm body on the bench to put in when we get into foul trouble. Maybe some one that shoot free throws.

Guest S.  Bien

Sills was a late addition, the options out there were limited.  He was put on a short leash, and as expected fell off early.

Not much problem with Coach's stance here.  There options out there were limited, if Sills had panned out he could have been a contributor but Coach wasn't going to compromise to keep him here.   They move Sills along, no worries because they kinda knew this could happen and clearly the staff has been building momentum for this latest recruiting class.  All it means is one more schollie for this class.

No worries the calvary is coming.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Sills was a late addition, the options out there were limited.  He was put on a short leash, and as expected fell off early.

Not much problem with Coach's stance here.  There options out there were limited, if Sills had panned out he could have been a contributor but Coach wasn't going to compromise to keep him here.   They move Sills along, no worries because they kinda knew this could happen and clearly the staff has been building momentum for this latest recruiting class.  All it means is one more schollie for this class.

No worries the calvary is coming.

Then why do I fel that this is a "repeat" of every year under RMc. I feel as though I have just been punched in the stomach....

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Then why do I fel that this is a "repeat" of every year under RMc.

I'd take a repeat of last year in a heartbeat .....