• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Show?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

i heard him on 970 after the pitt game and he was pissed.  those questions you want to to hear asked you already know the answers too.  he doesn't ******** about the loss, he says we got beat and takes it out on the players and staff.  don't single out leavitt yet...  would you want to talk to him after a loss??  not me...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

What's wrong with this picture:  

Disgruntled fans complaining about the lack of hard questions on the call-in show they are listening to?

Help me out - was it not live, or were you just getting a busy signal?

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Disgruntled fans complaining about the lack of hard questions on the call-in show they are listening to?

I remember like 2 phone calls, I could be wrong...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt will never play it straight

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

wow, we're 30 minutes in, and exactly ZERO tough questions....and I honestly dont remember ANY of them being Pitt game related(as far as play calling, or specific plays, etc).

They've spent the past 10 minutes reminiscing about the 1st couple years of USF football.....playing Elon and Cumberland and the like.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

What the hell?!!

why didn't you pick up the phone and ask a question ???

Guest Formerly Cee

I'm too big of a weenie to actually confront someone like that. I prefer to just come on message boards and whine like a little baby. It's what I do best.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

First time I've ever gotten a legitimate laugh from a ucf post.  He brings up a good point.  Why don't any (or at least a lot more) of you "hardcore fans" support Leavitt's show?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

What a bunch of douche bags.

These are the same people that beg for an OCS. But are too lazy to go the show on campus. Or in actuallity they are too afraid to ask CJL their questions in person.

His show is open to the public. And this is the best part its on campus in the athletic building. They serve food and drinks for any one that shows up. I have been twice and all 6 of us enjoyed the show. And that 6 was made of Coach, Louk, Mark Robinson, Me, My Wife, and another fan.

So man up and ask him your questions either on the phone or in person. He has never declined to answer a question in person.

Guest formerly Cee
What a bunch of douche bags.

These are the same people that beg for an OCS. But are too lazy to go the show on campus. Or in actuallity they are too afraid to ask CJL their questions in person.

His show is open to the public. And this is the best part its on campus in the athletic building. They serve food and drinks for any one that shows up. I have been twice and all 6 of us enjoyed the show. And that 6 was made of Coach, Louk, Mark Robinson, Me, My Wife, and another fan.

So man up and ask him your questions either on the phone or in person. He has never declined to answer a question in person.

Cut me some slack, man. When not on here ******** about everything USF, I'm spending every waking hour out soliciting donations for our on-campus stadium. I've actually found threatening to hold my breath until I turn blue works pretty good. As does throwing myself on the floor, rolling around and crying until they toss something my way to get me to leave. I don't have time to be going to some dumb radio show. Besides, I don't care about the coaches, players, alumni or fans. All I care about is ME.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

A friend of mine & I have gone to the show ever since it started 8+ years ago.  My friend (who doesn't post here) always asks me "so where are all your internet chat buddies.....they're all so into every detail of the USF sports, but they can't even show up or call into the show?"

I'm always like "well that's a **** good question"