• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF vs. WVU Tailgating

Members do not see this ad, Register
Guest transient

Mtneer001,

I grew up in WV (Fairmont) and attended many EER's games.  I am also a graduate of USF.   Prepared to be disappointed.  No knock on USF, but in WV, the entire state, with the exception of a few Marshall fans, cheers for WV.  USF just doesn't have the tradition yet.  But it will.  However, the ladies are nice, the beer is the same, and the weather should be excellent.  But, it is homecoming weekend so things should be amped up some.

I still miss is when one side of the stadium says "let's go" and the other side, "Mountaineers".  As a kid, that was awesome!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Quotes

"For me, I never considered it that way (as a stepping stone), honestly. When I was offered the head job at South Florida, and I'm sincere about this, I never thought I would ever go anywhere."

Jim Leavitt

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.