• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jennings to start at tailback

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/college/s_382857.html

Rashad Jennings will start at tailback Saturday against South Florida.

"If he is healthy and ready to go, which I expect him to be, we'll see him in the lineup," coach Dave Wannstedt said. Jennings rushed for 102 yards against Cincinnati, the first Pitt back to crack the century mark this season.

Jennings was still pumped Monday as he talked about scoring his first career touchdown. "When I finally got into the end zone, it felt like I'd stepped into another world," he said, grinning. "I got a little excited, jumping around. Coach (Wannstedt) told me, 'Next time, just give the ball to the ref.' It was my first one, so they let it slide."

Three weeks ago, South Florida cruised to a 45-14 upset against Louisville, which was the preseason pick to win the conference. However, Pitt linebacker J.J. Horne said he was not surprised. "Everybody was high up on Louisville," Horne said. "They played in Conference USA (last year), then they come (into the Big East) and everybody gives them the Big East championship in the preseason. I don't see it. You don't get the championship in the beginning of the season. (USF) is a good team, Louisville's a good team. They just played harder that day."

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

He is probably wishing they gave out the chamionship in the preseason, that would be his teams only way of winning it this year....and every year until they dump Wanny

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

pitt has good players and poor coaching

we just need to take care of our biz