• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big Weekend for Big East

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

4 Big games this weekend (Yes they are big for our conference!)

Syracuse vs. Uconn

If Syracuse has any hope to salvage the season they better win this one!  Uconn is favored by 6.5 and are playing at home.. Syracuse is 1-3, No way they go 1-4.... Syracuse 31- Uconn 18...

WVU vs. Rutgers

This is a big game for rutgers.... WVU is favored by 3.5 I think... WVU will win this game and they won't give up many points... WVU 24- Rutgers 6

NC vs. Louisville

Louisville is 12.5 favorite... The line is too high... NC as acc and we need to win this game...Would love to see three TD victory for the cards... LVille 33-UNC 24..

Cinn vs. Pitt

Welcome to Ugly meets FUGLY... Anyone going to this game should wear air-freshner around their neck...  This will be the Bowl game for both teams, loser secures last place in Big East... The line in this game is smelly to rancid...  Pitt 38- Cinn 13

Hope Andre is getting plenty of rest this weekend, he may run ball 35 times against pitt... We will show WVU nothing in this game...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

i wish we would run him that much...he never seems to get much more than 22 carries in a game (regarless of how much hes producing)

4 Big games this weekend (Yes they are big for our conference!)

Syracuse @ Uconn

If Syracuse has any hope to salvage the season they better win this one!  Uconn is favored by 6.5 and are playing at home.. Syracuse is 1-3, No way they go 1-4.... Syracuse 31- Uconn 18...

WVU @ Rutgers

This is a big game for rutgers.... WVU is favored by 3.5 I think... WVU will win this game and they won't give up many points... WVU 24- Rutgers 6

NC @ Louisville

Louisville is 12.5 favorite... The line is too high... NC as acc and we need to win this game...Would love to see three TD victory for the cards... LVille 33-UNC 24..

Cinn @ Pitt

Welcome to Ugly meets FUGLY... Anyone going to this game should wear air-freshner around their neck...  This will be the Bowl game for both teams, loser secures last place in Big East... The line in this game is smelly to rancid...  Pitt 38- Cinn 13

I disagree with your assessments, Tim.  

Syracuse is not that strong (their 1 win was against Buffalo).  And they are on the road.  Expect the Huskies to win a game 27-21.

Rutgers is stronger than you might suspect, especially at home.  Of course, they still won't beat WVU.  Mountianeers carry the game 35-17.

The Louisville line is too low.  I don't expect a weak UNC team to compete that well at Papa John's... plus since U Conn, WVU, Syracuse, and USF have all lost to ACC teams this year, the Cards will be looking to make a statement -- and a 54-21 win would do that.

The Cincy-Pitt battle for the Big East cellar will be a boring game. Thank god this one is not on TV.  I agree that Pitt will win, but 38 is lot of points for an offense that could only do that against I-AA Youngstown State. Panthers 24-10.

Jimbo- want to put a beer on the Syr-Uconn result no points...

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

i wish we would run him that much...he never seems to get much more than 22 carries in a game (regarless of how much hes producing)

have to protect the horse, don't want any breakdowns

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

LOL... ET would have a field day with this ;D

I owe you one!   Thank god I'm not a betting man!   Oh well Syracuse to a bowl seems more unlikely with 4 losses now!