• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

glass half full

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

underestimate our offense

that is funny

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I don't know if that is a fair assesment.  We played two very good teams on the road this year and our defense played well enough to keep us in the game for a while.  Our offense just isn't hitting on all cylinders consistently.

PJ has never been a good road QB.  Someone mentioned TCU and UAQB in another thread as examples of how he's played well on the road.

Come on.

All of our road games this year will be a lot tougher than those two.  For one, TCU had the 115th passing defense last year and Andre did all the work at UAB.

I don't have any confidence in PJ on the road.  Hope he proves me wrong.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

Some people just love to be negative.  This post could have just as easily been after the first 4 games of the 2002 season. (2 home victories and 2 road losses against good teams)  Which manage to only score 17 points in those 2 games.  This was with MB at QB.

If we take a closer look at this season we see that we have beaten a quality team in Louisville who has gone on to destroy other teams.  I have to admit when we crushed UCF I thought big deal but they have since won 3 straight. (against much lesser teams I know, but 3 straight wins after 17 losses is still somewhat impressive, and they played fairly well against So. Car).  

We have lost only to 2 teams, both ranked in the top ten and both games on the road.  Anyone who doesn't believe we should have a realistic chance in all of our remaining games either doesn't truely understand college football as a whole or is most definately a glass half empty person.

Go Bulls!  Take one game at a time and you never know where we might end up.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Some people just love to be negative.  This post could have just as easily been after the first 4 games of the 2002 season. (2 home victories and 2 road losses against good teams)  Which manage to only score 17 points in those 2 games.  This was with MB at QB.

If we take a closer look at this season we see that we have beaten a quality team in Louisville who has gone on to destroy other teams.  I have to admit when we crushed UCF I thought big deal but they have since won 3 straight. (against much lesser teams I know, but 3 straight wins after 17 losses is still somewhat impressive, and they played fairly well against So. Car).  

We have lost only to 2 teams, both ranked in the top ten and both games on the road.  Anyone who doesn't believe we should have a realistic chance in all of our remaining games either doesn't truely understand college football as a whole or is most definately a glass half empty person.

Go Bulls!  Take one game at a time and you never know where we might end up.

Noone said we dont have a realistic chance.  It's just not going to be the cakewalk that some are making ti out to be.  

We all thought we had a "realistic chance' to beat Army last year too.