• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

glass half full

take away the 5 TO, the 17 pt 1st quarter and the missed FG and the score is tied 10 - 10

our D played well aganst their O

but our O was outtalented, simple.

we will not see that talent on defense again this year.

so if we scheme right and don't shoot ourselves in the foot we should be in every game with a chance to win them all.

i am stiil hopefull for 6 wins and wish for more

Members do not see this ad, Register

im not a glass half empty guy either but take away the Miami TE doing his best Leon Lett and we have a different story too.

either way you slice it...we lost and should of lost.

i just wish we didnt look as hopeless on offense as we did.  

Next year this game is still going to be a loss meaning a lost is a lost I dont care how you lose you still lost the game, now saying you still hope for 6 wins is selling our bulls short as I stated before I feel we can still win the rest of our games at worst we may lose one more game. The Miami game was one game other than that we showed that we can play with the rest of the games in the BIG EAST.  So dont take the UM game to much to hart

Six wins sounds about right to me with our offense.  As a matte rof fact I;'ll be darn happy if we win 6.  Pitt at Pitt ain't going to be easy.  WVU will beat us at home.  We are abvously not a good road team and sorry folks, but the bulk of our remaining schedule is on the road.

They way we looked at Miami, I'm afraid we blew our wad against l'ville.  Teams will be ready for Andre and the trickery.

If they didnt throw those int's we win that game for sure and we would be ranked around 15 and be called giant killers by espn and they would do a cover story at USF talking to Leavitt and everybody. Imagine what that would have done for recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a glass half empty guy either but take away the Miami TE doing his best Leon Lett and we have a different story too. 

Not quite... Big fat Leon Lett showboated his way down from 15 yards out until Beebe caught him.

The Miami TE was running balls out the whole time, he just got run down by a faster player who still had a semblance of pride to play for.

Different situation.

We are abvously not a good road team and sorry folks, but the bulk of our remaining schedule is on the road.

I don't know if that is a fair assesment.  We played two very good teams on the road this year and our defense played well enough to keep us in the game for a while.  Our offense just isn't hitting on all cylinders consistently.

Not quite... Big fat Leon Lett showboated his way down from 15 yards out until Beebe caught him.

The Miami TE was running balls out the whole time, he just got run down by a faster player who still had a semblance of pride to play for.

Different situation.

Very true.  The Miami TE wasn't showboating.  He WAS run down.  BUT, all that guy had to do was realize he was getting run down (not very hard to do) and cover the ball.  He would have gotten thrown down, but into the endzone...no shame in that.  Instead, he got embarassed and lost himself a TD reception.

Miami was better.  Don't underestimate our offense though, there haven't been many high scoring O's on that D, and our D will keep us in most games, if not all remaining on our schedule.

As an ND fan, I loved it when that TE fumbled the ball through the endzone.  He transferred from ND due to lack of playing time.  The way Charlie and company are hurling the ball around in South Bend, he might have made the wrong choice.  Don't get me wrong, he's good, but I'll take Anthony Fasano anyday of the week.