• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Transfer Kirk Rygol

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

This seems to be another under the radar guy from Coach Kade Bell. Buddy has good size and film is good. I didn't see breakaway speed, but pretty shifty and his arm is not bad. He is a PWO transfer from North Green University. I know one thing is for sure, the days of not having QB depth is gone. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/836773/Kirk-Rygol 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Pretty shifty and not a bad arm...that's not going to get it done considering we have another thread going where people are trying to decide if our other QBs on the roster are already better than the GOAT.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Pretty shifty and not a bad arm...that's not going to get it done considering we have another thread going where people are trying to decide if our other QBs on the roster are already better than the GOAT.

🤣 I cant lie, I think Jordan Smith shall be our future GOAT...if he sticks to his commitment to us. But as for buddy I made this post about, he is nothing more but depth or a great practice player that will help our team get better. I see he transformed his body in 4 months (I wish I could do the same) so he definitely has discipline. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 5/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

🤣 I cant lie, I think Jordan Smith shall be our future GOAT...if he sticks to his commitment to us. But as for buddy I made this post about, he is nothing more but depth or a great practice player that will help our team get better. I see he transformed his body in 4 months (I wish I could do the same) so he definitely has discipline. 

Its much easier when you are 20 years old......i could eat and drink anything i wanted.  Work out 4 or 5 times a week and body looked great.  Now i actually have to eat healthy all the time or i get a gut.