• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is ESPN possible?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

I have direct tv and not espnu. I have gameplan but they are not showing the game. This is crap.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just an honest observation:

Troy v. South Carolina = Trojans v. Cocks

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

I have direct tv and not espnu. I have gameplan but they are not showing the game. This is crap.

Pony up the twelve bucks a month and get the sports package.  The UM game is on ESPNU as well.  Then you can cancel.  $6.00 a game isn't bad.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  226

The UCF game was broadcast over the Dish Network on FOXFL, the FOX Florida sports channel.  If you have cable, call your provider and place a request.  They add new channels by demand.  When ESPNHD first came out it was not broadcast on Brighthouse until the demand came in.

I doubt they will move us from ESPNU because there is no other decent game to be put in that time slot.  ESPN wants people to demand the new channel.

I doubt they will move us from ESPNU because there is no other decent game to be put in that time slot.  ESPN wants people to demand the new channel.

So you think on a Saturday night they might broadcast re-runs of the World Poker Tour instead of a football game???

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

it makes sense to move it... they already have production crews assigned, announcers/etc have already been doing prep work all week, and it's a top 10 team playing....  

with that said, I dont see it happening

and damnit, UT game is now monday night and we have our first midterm tuesday AM  ::)

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  226

What I believe they will do is show reruns of the 1975 Winter Olympics pair ice skating!  :o

or maybe some other game just not ours since they need people to demand the new channel to be on cable.

What I believe they will do is show reruns of the 1975 Winter Olympics pair ice skating!  :o

or maybe some other game just not ours since they need people to demand the new channel to be on cable.

The only other game they could show would be Troy @ South Carolina -- as that is on GamePlan at roughly the same time... (LSU-UT was 7:45)...

They can' move another game from earlier in the day... AND they can't realistically broadcast one of the other games in the same time period.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

I'd say no based on their schedule layout as of right now. They have SportsCenter scheduled for 6-7 and College GD Scoreboard for 7-7:45.

They already moved kickoff up to 6:45 to accomodate ESPNU so I highly doubt they would move it again the day before to show it on the mothership.

If they receive enough requests from KY and FL they MIGHT show it as a regional broadcast, but I would think at this point its highly unlikely.